Selectorized Lat Pulldown / Lat Row Combo Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-503)
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Lat Pulldown / Lat Row Combo Machine - The BP-503 is an American Made Lat Pulldown and Low Lat Row Combo designed to target the low, mid and upper lats in a single compact footprint. The weight stack offers 200 lbs. of resistance in 10 lb. increments for both stations. The BP-503 allows users to perform behind the neck pulldowns, front lat bar pulldowns, neutral grip seated vertical rows and wide vertical lat rows with overhanded grip for adding thickness and power to the back. Fully adjustable chest pad, thigh rollers and seat accommodate all user sizes and positioning preferences. For added safety, the weight stack is fully shrouded to keep lifters and bystanders away from moving parts. And the commercial frame is fabricated from USA Made 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing giving the BP-503 the stability and longevity youd expect from a commercial strength machine. You can even choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Lat Pull / Low Row Combo Station with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Selectorized Lat Pulldown / Vertical Lat Row Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 37 W x 84 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 16 L x 11 W
- Seat Adjustments: Adjusts in 1 increments from 16 to 23 high
- Thigh Roller Dimensions: 8 L x 4.5 W
- Thigh Roller Adjustments: Adjusts from 23 to 30 high in 1 increments
- Chest Pad Dimensions: 8 L x 5 W
- Chest Pad Settings: Adjusts in and out up to 5 in 1 increments
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Dual Handles: 15 wide dual grip handles allow for over handed and neutral gripping and include non-slip foam rubber grips
- Lat Bar: Angled lat bar with non-slip grips included
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments
- Exercise Placard: Includes exercise placard on weight stack shroud
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 545 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!