Selectorized Lying Leg Curl Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-113)
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Lying Leg Curl Machine - The BP-113 is an American Made Lying Leg Curl Machine designed to build and strengthen the hamstring muscles. The Bomb Proof prone leg curling machine features a biomechanically designed dual padding system that is angled to minimize strain on the lower back while increasing the isolation and contraction of the hamstrings. A forearm pad and forward mounted gripping handles further support the trainee and maximize stability at all times. To ensure best positioning and full range of motion, the leg pad is adjustable up to 6 either way in 1 increments.
The quality and stability of the BP-113 starts with a heavy-duty frame fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing. This commercial grade frame sets up the foundation to support the weight of both the user and the 200 lb. weight stack. Driving the ductile iron weight stack is aircraft quality cable with a weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and commercial pulley wheels with sealed bearings. Chromed guide rods are hardened and polished to eliminate friction. Buying USA Made also means choosing your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Prone Hamstring Curl Machine with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Selectorized Leg Curl Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 61 L x 42 W x 65 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Thigh Pad Dimensions: 14 L x 8 W
- Abdominal Pad Dimensions: 12 L x 8 W
- Forearm Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 5 W
- Leg Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 7 W
- Leg Pad Adjustments: Adjusts in and out up to 6 in 1 increments via pop-pin
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Dual Grips: Dual stabilizer grips are 18 apart
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack (1:1)
- Bearings: 1 flange bearing at the cam for smooth performance
- Cam Drive: Offers variable resistance to match the strength profile of the muscle
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 425 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!