Plate Loaded 45 Degree Leg Press w/Rollers -- Bomb Proof (BP-20A)
Adjustable Angle Back Pad
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded 45 Degree Leg Press with Rollers - The BP-20A American Made 45 Degree Leg Press is a commercial quality leg press at a more economical price point. This plate loaded leg press comes standard with 13 long weight pegs or optional 19 pegs that sit low for easier loading and offloading. The entire carriage track is made from massive 7-gauge steel channel with a heavy-duty diamond plate pressing platform and carriage that runs smoothly on eight 2 x 3 1/4 roller wheels. A spacious back pad offers plenty of support to the user while under the heaviest payloads and is adjustable from 30 to 45 degrees to accommodate each users preference. The BP-20A is a great lower body training tool for garage gyms, school weight rooms, private training studios and multi-housing units and will add size and strength to the quadriceps, hamstrings and calves. Choose from several baked-on powder coat and padding color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates and shoulder pads NOT included.
What are the benefits of leg pressing? Training the lower body with a leg press is a great way to increase power and lean muscle throughout the quads, hams, glutes and calves. The leg press is versatile and can be used in addition to squats, as an alternative to squats or as a finishing exercise. Adjusting the feet on the platform will target different muscles. For example, putting your feet slightly higher on the platform will engage the glutes while bringing the feet out wider will target the inner hamstrings. For those with lower back issues, the leg press can provide a safe mass building option in place of squats or hack squats as long as proper form is used and the glutes are not allowed to lift off of the seat pad.
Need help selecting the right Roller Wheel Leg Press for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Roller Carriage Leg Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 96 L x 36 W x 64 H
- Frame Construction: 7 and 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Back Pad: 24 x 36 back pad is densely padded and angles are adjustable to 45, 40, 35, & 30 degrees
- Seat Pad: 8 x 18 seat pad is spacious enough for any size user
- Pressing Platform: Non-slip diamond plate pressing platform measures 12 x 24"
- Carriage Track: Weight carriage track is fabricated from massive 7-gauge steel channel
- Weight Carriage: Features a total of eight 2 x 3 1/4 1,500 lb. capacity urethane rollers for smooth travel
- Weight Pegs: 13 long chromed weight pegs sit low for easy loading. Optional 19 pegs are available for an upcharge upon request and will hold 12-13 45 lb. plates on each side
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and upholstery colors per the drop down menu above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 540 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!