Leg Press-Hack Squat Combo -- Yukon Fitness (HLS-160)
Ironcompany Leg Press-Hack Squat Combo - This machine features a more stable base which prohibits the frequent twisting common to other sleds. Exclusively shaped Urethane rollers incorporate sealed bearings which provide and ultra-smooth stroke. Longer weight posts allow for extra capacity.
This machine features a more stable base which prohibits the frequent twisting common to other sleds. Exclusively shaped Urethane rollers incorporate sealed bearings which provide and ultra-smooth stroke. Longer weight posts allow for extra capacity.
TOP NOTCH FEATURES THE OTHERS DON'T HAVE
- Leading Design Using Six Urethane Rollers incorporating Sealed Bearings
- Easily converts from Hack Squat to Leg Press or Power Thrust
- Features Dual Heavy Triangular Frame Producing the Most Stable & Strongest Machine in the Industry
- Ergonomically Angled Shoulder Supports with 2 Position Hand Grips
- Multi-Position Stop Locks for Safety & Ease of Use.
- Heavy Duty, Solid Steel Anti-Skid Foot Plate.
- Extra Wide Back Pad.
- Accepts Olympic Plates Only.
- Built-in Olympic Plate Storage.
- Fully Adjustable Back Pad.
- Multi-Position Foot Plate.
- Longer weight posts allow for extra capacity.
- A 1500 lb. Capacity.
- Weight - 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 82" L x 68" W x 49" H
Warranty: Welded structure, pulleys, bushings, upholstery, grips and cables are guaranteed for the life of the registered owner and where noted NOT including light commercial which carry only limited warranties.
Need to make a large purchase of leg presses for a gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. Customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.