Life Fitness TreadMill Desk - Walking Workstation -- Life Fitness (LF-TDDOM-01)
Computer Hardware and Computer Accessories NOT Included
Life Fitness TreadMill Desk - The TreadMill Desk from LifeFitness is an adjustable height desktop workstation built on a fully functional treadmill ideal for business professionals looking to increase daily activity, boost metabolism, lose weight, and prevent the risks of prolonged sitting during the workday. The Life Fitness TreadMill Desk allows you to prioritize your health without sacrificing your work. Blending simple movement into the workday through light-paced walking keeps the brain active and has been linked to increased productivity and improved mood. As part of the Life Fitness InMovement wellness equipment category for productive wellbeing, the TreadMill Desk allows you to combine the health benefits of walking with the convenience of a full-sized desk, creating a sturdy fitness equipment design and workplace walking solution perfect for community or individual use at the office or at home.
Work while you walk, and walk while you work, on the very best in treadmill technology. Backed by 45 years of Life Fitness® quality and biomechanics excellence, the TreadMill Desk offers an adjustable, ergonomic experience making for a comfortable and active workplace. Designed to complement your workspace in form and function, the Life Fitness TreadMill Desk provides everything you need to work comfortably while walking. The connectivity panel allows you to power most devices with AC power hookups, USB docks and an Ethernet connection, while integrated cable management ensures a clean workspace without being tethered to a wall outlet. The TreadMill Desk is equipped with a silent motor with speeds that are optimal for walking while working, and the Life Fitness Flex-Deck Shock Absorption System reduces impact to the joints by nearly 30 percent.
Did you know that 85% of working Americans do not exercise? Of those 15% that do exercise, 80-90% sit all day. All day sitting hurts! Today's workplace has become so inactive that it's affecting our health. But we don't have to take it sitting down. THE BAD FACTS ABOUT SITTING AT WORK:
- Sitting is the New Smoking - Sitting is linked to cardiovascular disease. If you sit most of the day, your risk for a heart attack is about the same as if you smoke.
- Exercise is Not Enough - 30 minutes at the gym cant counteract the effects of sitting 8+ hours.
- Affects Your Mood - Sitting for long periods of time is linked to depressive symptoms.
- Lowers Your Metabolism - Calorie burning drops to about 1 per minute as soon as you sit down.
IMMEDIATE RESULTS: A Change You Can Feel!
Being on your feet during the workday has been shown to decrease the health risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle, boost metabolism, improve posture, and relieve physical aches and pains. Standing and walking at work has been linked to increased productivity, creativity, energy, and focus, as well as lower stress levels. Regular breaks in sedentary time can improve your waist circumference. Cardio desk customers also report weight loss since walking while working allows you to burn three to five times more calories than just sitting. Walking while at work encourages other healthy behaviors outside of the work station as well since better wellbeing becomes a lifestyle choice.
Benefits of Walking Work Stations for both Employees and Employers:
- Increased blood flow
- More creative thinking
- Reduced absenteeism
- Greater productivity
- Reduced medical costs
- Greater core activation
- Weight loss
- Improves Posture
- Gets you moving and encourages you to keep moving
Life Fitness InMovement Series products provide a better way to work. You shouldn't have to choose between earning a living and living healthy. For more than a year, InMovement has been measuring the effects of moving more throughout the workday:
TreadMill Desk Features:
- Walk While You Work - Walking burns three to five times more calories than sitting. Life Fitness InMovement products are designed to unite productivity with movement, lending to the important category of Productive Wellbeing.
- Innovative engineering - Built by the industry leaders at Life Fitness, the FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces impact to the joints by nearly 30% and makes multi-tasking easy on the feet.
- Electric Height Adjustment - Your productivity won't be the only thing going up. The desk surface raises and lowers in seconds with the push of a button. Personalized height adjustments at the push of a button accommodates users from 4'10" to 6'6". Take your work to your level.
- Comprehensive Activity Tracking - LCD Intel Display tracks walking duration, speed, step count and even distance walked. Now that's a step in the right direction.
- Built in Connectivity - The fully integrated connectivity panel makes it easy to power most devices with AC power hookups, USB docks and an Ethernet connection, while doubling as a cable management system
- Stay Safe - Advanced safety features, such as extra wide foot rails, responsive stopping time, ad a convenient pause button, and easy to reach safety key
- Built to Life Fitness Standards - Commercial grade design and engineering adhere to industry-leading standards
- Designer Styling - The Life Fitness Treadmill Desk is available with a rich dark wood grain top to complement any workstation or home office.
- Desktop Color: Dark Wood Grain
- Frame Color: Titanium
- Integrated LCD Display: 2.5" x 1.8"
- Work Surface: 31.4" x 40"
- Walking Surface: 48" x 19.8"
- User Height Range: 4'10" to 6'6"
- Motor: 3.0 HP continuous duty DC motor
- Speed: 0.3 to 2.0 MPH
- Speed Upgrade Availability: 4.0 MPH top speed (available through custom upgrade only)
- Built in Monitor Mount: No
- Electricity Required: Yes
- Desktop Connectivity: (2) USB Docks, (1) Ethernet Port, (3) AC Power Outlets
- Safety Key: Yes
- Max User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions: 71" Length, 40" Width, Adjustable Height
- Assembled Weight: 279 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed):
- Base - 71.3" x 32.3" x 11.4" (187 lbs.)
- Top - 53" x 36" x 14" (152 lbs.)
- Total Shipping Weight (boxed): 339 lbs.
- Frame - 7 Years
- Motor - 3 Years
- Wear Parts - 1 Year
- Labor - 1 Year
Need to make a large purchase of treadmill desks for an employee fitness challenge or workplace wellness grant? Contact an Ironcompany.com corporate wellness specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.