R90 Rowing Machine -- LifeCORE Fitness (LC-R90)
LifeCORE Fitness R90 Rowing Machine - The R90 Rowing Machine by LifeCORE Fitness is an industrial grade rowing ergometer providing a dual air and magnetic adjustable resistance system intended for high performance workouts and crossfit training at home. The R90 Rower is the slim rail version of the popular light-commercial R100 with an extruded aluminum frame and solid steel supports for stability during even the most vigorous of cardio workouts and interval training. If you are looking to compare rowers and research top rowing machine reviews then the R90 stands head to head with the Concept 2 for home workout studio use!
Rowing is simply one of the best total body workouts available. That's why LifeCORE offers a complete line of advanced rowers including the R90 magnetic fan rower. This sleek, smooth machine offers ergonomic design and club-quality construction, so you're guaranteed to have a great workout every time. The R90 Rowing Machine delivers dependable performance and industrial grade quality. This rower can be used by all as it offers all of the great features and is easy to use. It will keep you in shape with a little time investment from yourself.
- Ergonomic Design - For starters, the R90 Indoor Rower is one of the lowest impact exercise machines on the market. You'll enjoy smooth, fluid motion without the stress on your knees and ankles. The ergonomic rowing handle provides a comfortable, efficient grip and the large foot beds secure your feet while simultaneously allowing your heels to move freely for more natural motion.
- Club-Quality Construction - The R90 Rowing Machine is based on an extruded aluminum frame with solid steel support. So it has an ample 300 lb capacity. The fan and flywheel also feature industrial grade construction for the ultimate in durability.
- Convenient Folding Design - Most of us don't have the room for a large piece of fitness equipment in our homes. The R90 Rower solves that problem with a simple folding design and a quick release framelock mechanism. A quick turn and pull of the lock pin allows the R90 Rowing Ergometer to be folded up and stored out of the way.
- Mobility - Built-in roller wheels on the front feet and center frame support allow you to roll the machine into position when folded.
- Performance Monitor - The R90 includes a one color LCD display. The monitor has a Race program to help motivate you to try and beat the computer. It also has a Manual program which will allow you to just begin and row! Readouts include: 500m time, total time, total strokes, strokes per minute, calories, speed, watts, distance and pulse* (*requires an optional chest strap - not included with product). The R90 uses batteries (four C size) to power the console and does not require to be plugged in.
- Flywheel and Resistance (Air and Magnetic) - LifeCORE indoor rowers have a unique feature which combines air and magnetic resistance. The R90 rower is equipped with 6 levels of resistance and can be adjusted manually with the resistance dial located below the handle bar. The flywheel is also a fan which generates air as you pull. The first level is all air resistance and then the magnetic resistance is engaged at level 2 and beyond. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- Low Profile - The R90 sits 19.5 (49.53 cm) from the floor.
- Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle - The footrests on the R90 are fully adjustable to foot size and are equipped with separate heel supports. You can strap your feet in with the quick release, industrial grade nylon straps. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) The comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
- Belt Drive - The LifeCORE Rowers feature a Belt Drive instead of a chain. Our philosophy is that a belt is quieter, no maintenance required, and reliable (same material as a car seat belt).
- Aluminum Track - The R90 rower is equipped with a forged aluminum rail providing an industrial strength rail to ensure a smooth, gliding seat movement.
- Durable Construction - LifeCORE machines are well-built, reliable, and durable. Tough and built to last, these machines withstand any type of workout when used by sports athletes, active military, crossfit competitors and enthusiasts, and garage gym exercisers. We make sure our machines are easy to maintain which gives you the most for your investment.
- Large High Contrast LCD Graphic Display Console
- Display Metrics: Time, Time/500 Meters, Strokes-Per-Minute, Distance, Stroke Count, Watts, and Calories
- Polar Compatible Wireless Pulse Monitoring (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
- Fan and Variable Magnetic Resistance Systems
- 6 Resistance Settings for Customized Workout
- Cordless, Battery Powered Operation (Requires Four C-Cell Batteries) - No Wall Plugs
- Programs: 4 On-Board Programs, Quick Start, Manual, Race, and Recovery
- Adjustable Cooling Air Vent
- Industrial Grade Fan/Flywheel
- Extruded Aluminum Frame with Solid Steel Support
- Silent Drive System
- Large Ergonomically Designed Seat for Added Comfort
- Ergonomically Designed Handle
- Folds For Storage
- Transport Wheels Makes Moving Easy
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Assembled Dimensions: 96" L x 18" W x 41" H
- Folded Dimensions: 39" L x 20" W x 60" H
- Assembled Weight: 79.4 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 57 L x 10.6 W x 30.7 H
- Shipping weight: 92.6 lbs (boxed only)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 3 Years
- Labor - 1 Year
- Parts shipped within the US only / No labor coverage outside of US
Looking to turn your garage gym into the ultimate personal crossfit box? Contact an Ironcompany.com cross-training equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.