Light Commercial Elliptical Trainer -- BH Fitness (LK500E)
BH Fitness LK500E Light Commercial Elliptical Crosstrainer Front drive ellipticals vs rear drive, whats best? For those that need an extra tough self-powered elliptical, the LK500E is perfect. Designed with multiple readout windows and a bright LED display, this smooth, fluid and reliable elliptical can withstand hours of daily use. Backed by a light commercial warranty, the LK500E cross-trainer is built to last. Perfect for home gym, multifamily housing association exercise room, hotel workout center, and more!
- Front Drive Design
- Self-generating, no external power required to operate the equipment, enables flexible placement within a room without regard to power outlet location
- Red alpha-numeric LED window and profile matrix display showing Speed, Distance, Time, RPM, Heart Rate Program, Level, Watts, METS, Calories, Pulse, and Program Profile
- 24 Built-in programs
- 16 Levels of Resistance with Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- Natural 21 stride length ensures a comfortable, low impact workout
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible (strap sold separately) - use a Polar heart rate chest strap to read out your HR on the display console or interact with built-in HR control programming
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Oversized Soft Grip anti-skid pedals provide a comfortable and safe workout experience
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- 450 lb. user weight capacity
- Dimensions: 81" L x 31" W x 69" H
- Unit weight: 199 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 216 lbs. (boxed weight only)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
- Light Commercial (Up to 8 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 1 Years
Need to make a large purchase of cardio equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.