Low Bounce Colored Virgin Rubber Bumper Plates -- Valor Fitness (BPX)
Package: 360 lbs.
Uses: Military, CrossFit and Performance Centers
Valor Athletics BPX Low Bounce Colored Virgin Rubber Bumper Plates Spend your time in the gym training instead of chasing your bumper plates after each lift. Our Valor BPX plates are made from a specially formulated hard-shore virgin rubber that guarantees low bounce when dropped. The several inches of rubber cover a centralized stainless steel disk ensuring the stability and durability of the plates while producing a slim and compact bumper. Our BPX plates are built along the same manners as Olympic competition weights to give you the real deal while training. To certify the performance and longevity of these plates, each batch is put through the Annihilation Test that drops each plate at the right height for over 15,000 repetitions. Each plate that leaves our facility is ready to be put through years of tough lifting. And since our plates are color coded youll be able to clearly identify each weight from any distance across the gym.
Valor BPX Monster 55 lb. Virgin Rubber Bumper Plates Cut down on plate changes and max out the bar with our 55 lb. bumper plates. Adding multiple solid rubber plates to an Olympic bar can quickly use up all the available sleeve space. It can also increase the vibration and noise during lifts. Consolidate these multiple plates with our compact 55 lb. plates constructed from hard-shore solid virgin rubber.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com virgin rubber bumper plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Plate Pairs Include:
- 10 lb. - Two pairs (4 plates total)
- 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. One pair (2 plates total)
- BPX-360 (4) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (2) 45 and (2) 55 lb. Plates (360 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Ideal for Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Performance Centers, CrossFit and Commercial Gyms
- Plate Material: Formulated hard-shore virgin rubber produces a low bouncing plate
- Plate Finish: Smooth molded finish
- Low odor virgin rubber ideal for confined areas
- Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Recessed 2" stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact and will not rust
- Stainless steel insert increases stability and durability of each plate
- Thinner design thanks to steel insert allows more plates to fit on the bar
- Consistent 17.625" diameter on all plate sizes to insure proper bar height from floor at all times
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 2 Year Warranty under normal use - Warranty does not cover damage to 10 lb plates caused by dropping with ONLY the 10 lb weight on the bar
- All plates are 17.625" in diameter to maintain proper bar height from floor
- 10 lb. - 0.75" Thick
- 25 lb. - 1.5" Thick
- 35 lb. - 1.75" Thick
- 45 lb. - 2.0" Thick
- 55 lb. - 2.5" Thick
Steel Insert Diameter:
- 10 lb. - None
- 25 lb. - 6"
- 35 lb. - 7.75"
- 45 lb. - 7.75"
- 55 lb. - 8.75"
- Performance centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- Commercial gyms
Plate Pairs and Package = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.