Adjustable Weight Training Bench For Home Gyms -- Marcy (SB-670)
Marcy Fitness Adjustable Weight Training Bench for Home Gyms - The Marcy SB-670 Weight Training Bench is built to be used for dumbbell and barbell workouts in home gyms. This economic, easy to use weight bench adjusts from flat to upright allowing the user a multitude of dumbbell and barbell training options. The transport system includes a chrome handle in the front and wheels in the back allowing for easy one-person mobility. Roll it in front of your dumbbell rack for a round of chest presses or seated alternating dumbbell curls and then over to your Smith machine or power cage for some close grip presses to pump up the triceps. The SB-670 will provide endless home gym workout opportunities for becoming stronger and adding muscle mass in the comfort of your own home.
Have a question about this Residential Adjustable Weight Training Bench or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Home Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Marcy Flat to Incline Adjustable Weight Training Bench Features and Specs:
- Frame Construction: 1 x 3 x 14-gauge rectangular steel tubing
- Padding: Comfortable two-tone high density deluxe boxed upholstery
- Back Pad: 4-way adjusting back pad angles include flat, incline and upright
- Seat Pad: 3-way adjustable seat pad to keep user from sliding forward when incline pressing
- Transport System: Built-in handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-person mobility
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb. weight capacity including user weight
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Uses: Home gyms, garage gyms and personal training studios
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: Manufacturers 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
- Assembled Dimensions: 52 L x 25 W x 46.5 H (in upright position)
- Assembled Weight: 55 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 50" x 17.25" x 7.75"
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS