Bodyweight Training Power Tower For Home Gyms -- Marcy (TC-1800)
Marcy Bodyweight Training Power Tower for Home Gyms - The Marcy TC-1800 Power Tower, or Vertical Knee Raise Station, is a versatile and effective bodyweight training tool for home gyms and small private training studios. Train your back, triceps and abs utilizing your own bodyweight as a form of resistance. The convenient shape and compact footprint make it a great corner gym allowing more space for other home gym equipment. And the frame is constructed from heavy-gauge steel tubing that is coated with baked-on powder coating for long lasting durability.
Build horseshoe-like triceps on the Power Tower dipping bars. Tricep dips are one of the most effective exercises for adding mass and power to the tricep muscles of the arm. When youre ready to transition from arm training to back training, the dip handles simply flip up and out of the way for unobstructed pull-ups. Create a wide, thick back on the Power Tower pull-up bar. The pull-up bar features a wide grip and open bar design that allows the user to perform underhand or overhand grip pull-ups. Training abs on the Marcy TC-1800 is done via knee raises and leg raises. This is a great way to hit the lower abdominal muscles and even the hip flexors. Ergonomically designed arm pads, more typically found on full commercial models, are angled to keep the forearms from sliding out as you exercise. The back pad is also ergonomically positioned at an angle which helps eliminate body swaying and keeps the core engaged throughout the entire movement.
Have a question about this Home Gym Power Tower or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Home Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy Power Tower Features and Specs:
- Frame Construction: 14-gauge steel tubing
- Padding: Comfortable high density arm and back pads
- Pull-Up Bar: Wide handlebar style pull-up bar
- Dip Handles: Flip-Up dipping handles move out of the way when using the pull-up bar
- Leg Raise Handles: Positioned right in front of the forearm pads, the leg raise handles keep the arms stationary while training abs
- Forearm Pads: Ergonomically designed and angled to keep forearms from sliding outward during ab training. Dense padding included for comfort
- Back Pad: Angled back pad eliminates body sway and engages the core throughout the entire exercise. Dense padding provides maximum comfort while exercising
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Uses: Home gyms, garage gyms and personal training studios
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: Manufacturers 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
- Assembled Dimensions: 43 L x 37.5 W x 82.5 H
- Assembled Weight: 65 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 47.5" x 15.5" x 7 (67 lbs.)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS