Mini Stepper w/ Ergonomic Handles -- Marcy (MS-94)
Marcy Mini Stepper with Ergonomic Handles for Home Gyms - The Marcy MS-94 is a self-powered cardio stepper built for increasing cardio endurance, burning fat and toning the lower body in the comfort of your own home. The Marcy MS-94 is economically priced and is one of the most affordable cardio exercise steppers on the market. Unlike the Marcy MS-69 Mni-Stepper with Resistance Bands, the MS-94 includes ergonomically positioned handlebars that are more user friendly for those who require additional support and balance while exercising on their stepper. The LCD display is conveniently located between the handlebars making it easy to read and reset. The display monitor includes scan mode, stride counter, timer and calories burned to keep you informed of your progress the entire workout. Wide, non-slip stepper pedals offer a stable exercising platform while the hydraulic resistance shocks insure consistently smooth stride and resistance. Each Marcy MS-94 comes with an owners manual that covers user safety, included hardware, assembly directions, parts list and replacement parts ordering information.
Have a question about this Marcy Mini Stepper Exercise Machine or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Home Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy MS-94 Mini Stepper with Ergonomic Handles Features and Specs:
- Frame Construction: 14 gauge rectangular and round steel tubing
- Display: Battery operated LCD display with scan mode, stride counter, timer and calories burned
- Power: Self Generating
- Pedals: Wide, non-slip pedals for balance and stability
- Feet: Skid resistant rubber feet keep stepper in place while protecting wood and tile floors from scratches
- Resistance: Hydraulic resistance shocks with smooth action
- Handles: Ergonomically positioned handles for added stability during workouts
- Weight Capacity: Up to 250 lbs.
- Uses: Home gym use for cardio training and toning
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: Manufacturers 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
- Assembled Dimensions: 51 L x 18 W x 17.5 H
- Assembled Weight: 29 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21.5" x 21.5" x 11 (32 lbs.)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS