Roman Chair For Home Gyms -- Marcy (JD-3.1)
Marcy Fitness Roman Chair for Home Gyms - The Marcy JD-3.1 Roman Chair, also known as a Hyperextension Bench, is designed to allow the user to perform posterior chain conditioning exercises in the comfort of their own home. In simple terms, the posterior chain involves the muscles throughout the posterior, or back, of the body and include the lower back (core), butt and hamstrings. A Roman Chair is a great way to utilize your own bodyweight in toning and strengthening those areas. Some advanced users will also use a weight vest or light weight barbell plate or set of dumbbells for added resistance. And if done properly and with good form, an intense burn can be created throughout the posterior core and chain leading to the desired result.
Construction of the Marcy JD-3.1 Hyperextension Bench (Roman Chair) consists of 2 x 2 heavy gauge steel tubing and a comfortable thigh pad. Adjustable foam rollers for the ankles allow the user to increase or decrease the angle of the body during the execution of the Roman chair exercise. And side-by-side assist handles can be helpful when exiting the machine after going to total failure. For those who wish to strengthen their lower backs and hamstrings in the privacy of their own home, the Marcy JD-3.1 is a practical and affordable option.
Have a question about this Home Gym Roman Chair Bench or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Home Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Marcy Roman Chair Features and Specs:
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 14-gauge square steel tubing
- Feet: Rubberized feet to keep bench stable and from sliding
- Padding: Comfortable high density deluxe boxed upholstery
- Foam Rollers: Includes adjustable height foam rollers to hold user in position
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Uses: Home gyms, garage gyms and personal training studios
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: Manufacturers 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
- Assembled Dimensions: 43.5 L x 27.5 W x 37.5 H
- Assembled Weight: 44 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 44" x 18.5" x 5 (46 lbs.)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS