Medicine Ball Rebound Trampoline - Wall Ball Rebounder -- Valor Fitness (RX-T2)
Valor Fitness RX-T2 Medicine Ball Rebound Trampoline - The RX-T2 Medicine Ball Rebound Trampoline by Valor Fitness is an adjustable rebounder used in sports performance drills and rehabilitation exercises for use with medicine balls, wall balls, and slam balls. When in the flat or horizontal position, the rebounder appears similar to a mini trampoline and can be used for straight up and down medicine ball throw downs and catches with the exerciser standing off and directly to the side of the rebounder. The adjustable ball rebounder may also be raised or lowered on one side, creating an angle from the floor. The exerciser can then stand several feet away from the unit and use the trampoline to rebound weighted exercise balls up to 30 pounds in weight thrown from overhead or from the side during core twist and throws. Medicine ball throws and catches work in conjunction with the plyometric ability of muscles, which means the muscles can stretch quickly and immediately contract. Use the med ball rebounder as an essential part of medicine ball training for upper body, core, coordination, and balance exercises. The Valor Fitness RX-T2 also has three built-in steel tube medicine ball storage areas conveniently located beneath and behind the rebound platform so you can store an assortment of medicine balls of different weight increments. Vary the weight of your medicine balls for graduation in speed, power, and intensity when using a rebounder. Now you can get a medicine ball workout even without a partner!
- Sturdy 2mm thick steel frame construction
- Black powder coated finish
- 8 adjustment options from 34 to 53 degree angle in 2.7 degree increments
- Remove adjustment slider from vertical arm adjustment tube to lay trampoline rebounding surface flat
- Twist-lock popper pin adjustment for angle arm
- Trampoline circular frame diameter: 36-5/8" (93 cm)
- Rebound target area surface diameter: 25" (63.5 cm)
- 30 high-tension, durable springs with galvanized steel wire stand up to the most punishing workout routines
- Black spring cover
- Valor Fitness screen print logo detail
- Steel tubing along base of frame provides extra storage for exercise balls beneath and behind trampoline
- Rubber feet protect flooring and help stabilize the unit
- Maximum recommended weight of exercise ball during use: 30 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Medicine balls, wall balls, and slam balls sold separately
NOTE: Not intended for human propulsion. Damage to trampoline or frame caused by standing or bouncing under body weight is not covered by warranty.
- Assembled Dimensions: 45" L x 39" W x 26" H
- Assembled Weight: 51 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 38" x 37" x 7"
- Shipping Weight: 52 lbs.
- Frame - 3 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
- Miscellaneous Parts and Hardware - 1 Year
Need to make a large purchase of medicine ball workout equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS