Reversible Olympic Mega Hex Weightlifting Bar -- CAP Barbell (OB-91HZ)
Reversible Olympic Mega Hex Weightlifting Bar - The OB-91HZ by CAP Barbell is an Olympic Hex weightlifting bar which is reversible for two different pulling height options. With the handles up, the lifter can pull the bar from the floor at an elevated height which is especially helpful to taller lifters. Flip the bar over and the pulling height is reduced to that of a traditional Olympic bar allowing the lifter to be closer to the ground at the start of the lift. The OB-91HZ includes two opposing grips on each side offering a neutral grip which aligns the hands and arms directly with the side of the body. Lifters can perform shrugs, squats, deadlifts, bent over rows and more using the Mega Hex bar by CAP. And with a 1,000 lb. capacity, this bar is commercial grade and ideal for beginners all the way up to the serious bodybuilder or powerlifter.
Have a question about this Olympic Mega Hexagonal Training Bar or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Olympic Mega Hex Bar Features and Specs:
- Includes: One 56 Olympic Hex Bar
- Dimensions: 56" Long | Inside Length = 24.5 | Inside Width = 23.5"
- Construction: Solid steel
- Sleeves: 2 diameter non-rotating sleeves
- Collars: Olympic collars NOT included
- Plate Compatibility: Only compatible with Olympic plates or Bumper Plates with 2 center hole
- Gripping Area: 1.25 diameter elevated knurled neutral grips for consistently secure grip during exercises
- Reversible: Use with handle side up for elevated lift-off or turn over with flat side up for lower pulling height
- Finish: Zinc finish to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Uses: Use in place of dumbbells or conventional Olympic bar for gaining size and strength
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.