Selectorized Seated Multi-Press Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-501)
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Seated Multi-Press Machine - The BP-501 American Made Selectorized Multi-Press is a flat chest press, incline chest press and shoulder press all in one compact footprint. The 1:1 ratio weight stack offers 200 lbs. of resistance in 10 lb. increments for all three lifts. An adjustable angle seat folds down flat for bench presses and then up to a 10 degree angle for user stability during incline and shoulder presses. The densely padded back pad adjusts from flat to 30 degrees for isolating the upper pecs with incline bench presses and then to 65 degrees for targeting the front and side delts of the shoulders. The adjustable height pressing handles adjust from 26 high when using for flat bench presses to 34 for inclines and then to 39 for shoulder presses to ensure proper range of motion for the various seat adjustments. Seat and pressing arm adjustments are accomplished through quick and easy to use pop-pins. And for added user and bystander safety, the BP-501 weight stack is fully encased in a protective shroud which also includes an instructional exercise placard featuring the three lifts. Bomb Proof selectorized resistance machines are made to order so choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Seated Multi-Press with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Selectorized Multi-Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 79 L x 58 W x 65 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 13 L x 11 W
- Seat Adjustments: Seat adjusts from flat to 10 degrees
- Back Pad Dimensions: 33 L x 11 W
- Back Pad Adjustments: Adjusts from flat to 30 and 65 degrees
- Seat Padding: Seat padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Grips: Foam rubber grips are 22 wide and adjust from 26 high to 34 and 39 to accommodate different bench settings
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments
- Weight Changes: Conveniently located weight stack allows weight changes from the seated position making this machine optimal for drop sets
- Placard: Instructional placard included showing flat, incline and shoulder press
- Bearings: 1 flange bearings for smooth and consistent press arm movement
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 575 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!