Booty Shaper | Muscle D Fitness (MDP-2002)
Weights NOT Included
Pivoting Foot Plate
Pillow Block Bearings
Booty Shaper - Muscle D Fitness (MDP-2002) - The Muscle D Booty Shaper is designed to tone and strengthen the glute muscles as well as lift and enhance the overall shape of the butt. No need to purchase “bum lifter pants”, a few weeks of consistent resistance training on the Booty Shaper and you’ll already start to notice an improvement. The unique pivoting foot plate helps conform to the movement of each individual trainee therefore providing a more customized movement and better contraction in the glutes. The arm is connected by two heavy-duty pillow block bearings for maximum smoothness and longevity in commercial locations. Users will enjoy the multiple handle choices for better stability during single and double leg work as well as thick closed cell padding for the upper torso and front of the legs. The Booty Shaper uses Olympic weight plates for added resistance.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembled Dims: 80” L x 60” W x 57” H
- Product Weight: 564 lbs.
- Multiple handles for better upper torso stability with forearm pads.
- Pivoting foot plate allows better isolation of the glute muscles.
- Extended range of motion attacks the glutes thoroughly for better results.
- Train with one leg at a time to isolate each side of the glutes or both legs at once for total glute training.
- Pillow block bearings ensure smooth pressing motion.
- Frame Color: Platinum powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched black upholstery. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" L x 64" W x 62" H
- Shipping Weight: 625 lbs.