Deluxe 12 Stack Jungle Gym Version A | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-12SA)
12 Weight Stacks
Instructional Placards At Each Station
Multi Chin-Up Grips
Deluxe 12 Stack Jungle Gym Version A - Muscle D Fitness (MDM-12SA) - The Muscle D MDM-12SA deluxe 12 stack jungle gym is by fitness industry standards considered to be a very large jungle gym and certainly the largest produced by Muscle D Fitness. It includes 12 workout stations for up to 12 people at a time to engage in resistance training. Add two more stations counting the two centrally mounted chin-up bars that also double as suspension training anchor points. That’s a whopping 14 stations!
Three lat pulldown machines include 260 lb. weight stacks for performing behind the head lat pulldowns and front pulldowns for strengthening and widening the lats. Three low row machines include 260 lb. weight stacks which complement the lat pulldown exercise by isolating the low and mid lats for a well-rounded back training routine. Two tricep pressdown machines offer up 190 lb. weight stacks for tricep-swelling pressdowns and extensions for that sought after “horseshoe” development on the back of the arms. And four adjustable hi / low pulley stations provide cable crossover training for two users or individual cable column training for four users at a time.
The MDM-12SA deluxe 12 stack jungle gym is fabricated using heavy-duty rectangular steel tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish for added abrasion resistance. Each seat, backrest and roller includes dense, closed-cell foam padding for added comfort while exercising and to hold its shape for a longer period of time. All 12 weight stacks glide on hardened steel guide rods and are driven by high tensile strength steel cables and nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- Assembled Dims: 314” L x 134” W x 94” H
- Product Weight: 4425 lbs.
- 2.5” x 4.5” rugged, 11-gauge steel oval tubing for that extra beefy appearance.
- Instructional placard with directions on every station.
- Multi chin grips are fabricated with smooth rubber finish with high-tech aluminum ends and collars.
- Cable attachments shown in images are included.
- Interchange stations around central hub to configure a 12 stack L-Shape Jungle Gym or a straight line Jungle Gym where space permits.
- Options allow substitution of 2 Hi/Low Adjustable Pulley columns replacing the Tricep Pressdown Stations found on the Deluxe 12 Stack Version B (MDM-12SB).
- STATIONS INCLUDE
- 3 Lat Pulldowns – 260 lb Each
- 3 Low Rows – 260 lb Each
- 2 Tricep Pressdowns – 190 lb Each
- 4 Adjustable Hi/Low Pulleys – 190 lb Each
- Frame Color: Platinum powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched black upholstery. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 3 skids 37" L x 37" W x 98" H 1250 lbs ea
- 2 skids 52" L x 90" W x 58" H 550 lbs ea