4' x 6' x 3/4" Natural Rubber Horse Stall Mats - Pallet Load (40) – Ultimate RB Rubber (RB-STALLMAT-40)
4' x 6' x 3/4" Tenderfoot Stall Mats by Ultimate RB Rubber - Our Tenderfoot Rubber Horse Stall Mats are 100% Recycled and Made in the USA from recycled rubber derived from truck and passenger tires. These are the same heavy-duty mats we offer to weight lifters for dropping barbells weighing as much as 1,000 lbs. The 3/4" thick recycled matting material is very shock and impact resistant. While these rubber mats must withstand the heaviest of barbells, they must also create a safe environment and sure footing for your horse.
What are the benefits of using rubber horse stall mats? - Farmers and ranchers are very aware of the numerous benefits horse stall mats provide to their animals. First and foremost, and perhaps the most important, is that stall mats provide cushion and insulation from cold, hard concrete which promotes better hoof and joint health. Horses and livestock will not slip when urine or water is present as recycled rubber is non-slip even when wet. They're also non-porous which means they are easy to clean and sanitize. And since they are portable, they can be removed from the installation area when needed to be pressure washed. And finally, horse stall mats will reduce the need for bedding which saves money and reduces dust levels throughout the barn.
Installing your Horse Stall Mats - Horse stall flooring mats, or "equine mats", install like any other rubber matting. Depending on where your install will take place, such as a wash rack or indoor stall, you'll need a couple of tools to help get the job done. If installing indoors or where there are obstacles present, you'll need to do some cutting. A razor knife or utility knife will make a suitable rubber flooring knife. A little known flooring installers trick is to use WD-40 as you cut through the rubber. This will keep friction on the blade at a minimum allowing for quicker, cleaner cuts. Another tool you'll want to use is a straight edge or even a chalk line. This will allow you to follow a straight line as you cut giving you a more precise edge.
Whether you need one mat or a truckload, an IRON COMPANY® flooring expert is standing by to assist with questions or to provide custom quotes. Call 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- (1) Pallet includes 40 Mats
- Available to order by pallet load only
- Mat Dimensions: 4' x 6' x 3/4" (24 sq. ft. each)
- Mats have straight cut edge with no bevel
- Mats weight 4.0 lbs. per sq. ft. (96 lbs. each)
- Mats are "Natural" Black which means they contain some white flecks from tire white walls
- 100% Recycled
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Flat surface on top side
- Anti-skid, wire mesh texture surface on opposite side (bottom) to help grip the floor
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 3900 lbs per pallet
- 15-Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
- Recommended for horse stalls or any agricultural application - not recommended for gyms where mats will be placed directly next to each other as there can be gaps
- Horse Stalls Foaling Stalls
- Muddy Areas
- Barn Walkways
- Wash Rack Areas
Shipping NOT Included
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside or dock delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver's discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call. Lift gate service is not be available for mat bulk pallet orders since weight of pallet exceeds liftgate capacity.