SHOK-LOK Noise and Vibration Reducing Rubber Power Platform Mat / BIGLOK Strength Equipment Mat - 6' x 7'6" x 3/4" -- Humane (SHOKLOK-BIGLOK)
Humane Manufacturing SHOK-LOK™ Anti-Shock Rubber Power Platform Mat / BIGLOK Strength Equipment Mat / Plyometric Training Mat - Are you looking to build a homemade power platform on a budget for deadlifts and olympic lifts? The Shok-Lok Vibration Control Flooring System is the #1 value in floor protection and helps alleviate the problem of noise and vibration in any fitness room or garage gym. The Shok-Lok system of mats utilizes a special waffle design on the underside of the mat which significantly reduces the amount of vibration and noise that is transferred from the fitness equipment to the floor. Not only will this assist with reducing bounce and noise from drops, but it will help protect subfloors from cracking or other damage since shock from impact is better absorbed into the mat rather than the floor below. This is a great addition to any facility and can be used even on existing floor systems to reduce noise and vibration.
The Shok-Lok 6' x 7'6" mat offers the same sizing as most traditional fabricated lifting platforms and allows plenty of room when used as a shock absorbing rubber deadlift platform with an Olympic 7' bar and bumper plates. When used as a strength equipment mat, it is large enough to accommodate most any standard sized power rack or squat cage and/or dumbbell bench. Since it is designed for high impact training, this is the perfect mat for heavy kettlebell swings and also for those who love to drop heavy dumbbells. Weighing in at 200 pounds, this mat will withstand almost anything you can throw, drop, or toss at it. The beveled edge all the way around to minimize trip hazards within your home gym or workout facility. Another benefit of vibration control is reduction of shock to the hips, knees, and ankles during plyometric box jumps. The width and length of the mat allows for plenty of area for upward leaps and safe dismounts from plyo boxes. Lay it over your existing floor, or take it with you outside to soften the impact and protect yourself!
Picture courtesy of Cross-Fit Refinery
Humane anti-vibration rubber flooring is made from post-consumer recycled rubber, and is re-vulcanized during the manufacturing process. Because it isn't just urethane bound (pressed and glued together), it will withstand a great deal of punishment and will not cold flow (lose or change its shape under pressure).
- Deadlift Mat
- Plyometric Training Mat
- Power Rack / Squat Cage Mat
- Kettlebell Impact Mat
- Heavy Dumbbell Mat
- Anti-Fatigue Mat
- Available in Solid Black or Glacier Color Fleck
- Two piece interlocking mat (2) 4' x 6' tiles assemble to form large 7' 6" x 6' mat
- BigLok interlocking system using tabs 3 times the size of standard Humane LokTuff tabs for heavy duty use
- Heavy duty 3/4" commercial grade recycled rubber
- Sized to fit most standard squat racks
- Special Shok-Lok design which causes a significant reduction in noise and vibration
- Easy Path™ beveled edges are molded into the mat on all four sides of the assembled mat allowing smooth transitions and avoiding trip hazards
- Non-skid TreadSafe™ diamond patterned surface texture - Traction control system for reliable footing in wet and dry conditions
- No curling
- Easy to install (no adhesive required)
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
- Will not harbor or promote bacterial growth
- Easy to keep clean
- Intended to be a loose lay product
- Clean and Fresh mitigating agent added during manufacturing to reduce rubber smell
- 100% Recycled
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 200 lbs. (Black) / 210 lbs. (Glacier)
Need additional information on this Equipment Mat or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
5 months ago