7 Black Oxide Olympic Weightlifting Bar -- Body-Solid (OB86B)
Benefit: Strong & Affordable
Uses: Residential and Commercial
OB86B 7 Black Oxide Olympic Weightlifting Bar - The OB86B is the most affordable full length black oxide Olympic weightlifting bar in the Body Solid line-up. Body Solid combines affordability with quality in this general purpose bar which is ideal for using for bench presses, squats, bent over rows and much more. At a total length of 7 with a gripping area (shoulder to shoulder) of 51 the OB86B fits perfectly in any Olympic bench press or squat rack without limitation. The 30mm shaft diameter features a medium knurl to ensure a secure grip during heavier pulling exercises and smooth rotating sleeves to eliminate torquing of the wrists, especially during bicep curls. The OB86B includes a 600 lb. weight capacity for both residential and commercial use and includes a black oxide finish throughout.
Need help selecting the right Olympic bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Olympic Weightlifting Bar Features:
- Includes: One 7 Olympic bar
- Construction: Solid steel bar and sleeves
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (includes center knurl)
- Finish: Black oxide bar and sleeves
- Grip Diameter: 30mm (1.18)
- Total Length: 7 (86)
- Gripping Area Length: 51 from shoulder to shoulder
- Sleeves: Smooth rotating sleeves with bushings
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2 center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms and Commercial Gyms
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not cover dropping or abuse)
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS