Olympic Buffalo Bar for Squats and Bench Presses - IRON COMPANY (HM-BUFFALO)
800 lb. Capacity
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Olympic Buffalo Bar for Squats and Bench Presses - The IRON COMPANY Buffalo Bar was designed specifically to reduce wrist and shoulder joint stress during barbell back squats and to increase the range of motion during bench presses. The Buffalo Bar allows the lifter to focus on the lift and the muscles being worked rather than wrist and shoulder joint pain due to decreased joint flexability.
The IRON COMPANY Buffalo Bar, also known as an Ox Bar or Cambered Bar, combines a beefy 32mm diameter shaft and ergonomically formed bend that helps to distribute the weight of the bar more evenly throughout a much larger area of the upper back and shoulders compared to a straight power bar. This ergonomic design and increased contact area helps eliminate pinch points for a more comfortable lift.
Trainees will appreciate the enhanced function of the Buffalo Bar while bench pressing. Not only does it allow the grip to exceed the range of motion compared to a straight power bar, but the bend puts the hands and wrists in a more anatomically correct position therefore reducing pain and the possibility of injury.
The USA Made Buffalo Bar by IRON COMPANY exceeds industry standards in quality, functionality, durability and aesthetics. Each bar is made from high-grade USA made steel knurled with a medium to slightly agressive diamond knurling pattern and then plated with bright clear zinc. The sleeves are bent up at a 2 degree angle to help reduce plate chatter and sliding. 16.5" loadable sleeves rotate on smooth oil impregnated bronze bushings and incorporate a heavy-duty snap ring in the assembly. Each bar includes a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
Contact an IRON COMPANY free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com for your best deal on Buffalo Bars and other gear.
BUFFALO BAR FEATURES:
- Center bend helps alleviate shoulder joint discomfort while squatting and distributes the weight of the bar throughout a larger area of the upper back and shoulders making for a more ergonomic and comfortable lift.
- Center bend increases range of motion during bench presses by allowing the grip to go below the chest.
- Compatible with standard squat cages, power racks and bench presses.
- Works great with all different size lifters.
BUFFALO BAR SPECS:
- Bends: 3.5" bend at center. Sleeves bend up 2 degrees at each end.
- Shaft Diameter: 32mm.
- Sleeve Length: 16.5” loadable sleeves with snap ring.
- Sleeve Diameter: 50mm.
- Coating: Shaft and sleeves are coated in bright, clear zinc.
- Bushings: Each sleeve rotates on dual Olite oil impregnated bronze bushings with dual roll pins.
- Knurling: Medium to slightly aggressive.
- Center Knurl: Includes center knurl for added control during squats.
- Load Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Overall Length: 87".
- Bar Weight: 48 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA.
BUFFALO BAR WARRANTY:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Does not cover bar coatings. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches. As with any bar coating, metal to metal contact can and will shorten its lifespan. We recommend using your new bar with racks lined with an ABS plastic, UHMW, rubber or similar to prevent accelerated wear.
BUFFALO BAR SHIPPING:
- UPS/Freight delivery is included within the lower 48 states. Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer
- Ships in approx. 48 hours
- UPS Ground - Three bars or less usually ship via UPS. Signature is usually required unless otherwise specified
- LTL Freight - Four or more bars usually ship via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement
- Ship weight is approx. 50 lbs.
- Shipping dims: 4" x 7" x 92".