Olympic Decline Bench Press -- Bomb Proof (BP-3)
Includes Safety Catches
Includes Leg Rollers
BOMB PROOF® 20 Degree Decline Olympic Bench Press - The BP-3 American Made Olympic Decline Bench Press by Bomb Proof features a 20 degree decline to isolate the lower and mid pectorals. The BP-3 decline weightlifting bench is classified as full commercial and is fabricated using heavy-duty 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing. The 11 wide x 44 long bench pad includes 2 thick high density foam to maximize user comfort on the heaviest lifts. When decline bench pressing, the most important feature of a decline weight bench is its ability to hold the user firmly in place so as to not slide down the bench during the lift. The BP-3 includes a pair of adjustable leg and foot rollers positioned to do just that; hold the user in place. The steel uprights that support the Olympic bar include 36 high bar catches and 28 high safety catches for assisting with missed reps. Need plate storage? There is an optional weight plate storage solution with four weight horns allowing all different sizes of Olympic plates to be stored in close proximity for quick change outs or drop sets. Your Bomb Proof workout bench is made to order and offers many different powder coat and vinyl colors to choose from at no extra cost. Need a custom color to match your existing equipment? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist for availability.
Need help selecting the right Olympic Decline Weight Bench for Olympic Bars for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympic Decline Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 67 L x 48 W x 51 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Bench Pad Dimension: 44 L x 11 W
- Bench Pad Angle: 20 degree decline
- Leg Rollers: 4.5 x 8 rollers are padded with high density neoprene foam and are adjustable via pop-pin to properly conform to any size user. Rollers keep user in position while decline benching
- Bar Catch Height: 36
- Safety Catches: 28 high lower safety catches included in case of missed rep
- Upright Angle: 80 degrees
- Upright Wear Guards: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) protects frame finish from bar
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Optional Plate Storage: Optional weight plate holders available (Bench dimensions with plate holders 84 L x 64 W x 51 H)
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs. (Standard Frame) / 170 lbs. (Extended Frame w/ Olympic Plate Holders)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!