Olympic Dumbbell Handles (Pair) with Screw Collars -- Ironcompany (OBB-20)
Olympic Dumbbell Handles - Perform heavy dumbbell training with Olympic dumbbell handles. A sawed off version of the Olympic barbell, these handles include many of the same features like rotating 2" diameter sleeves and a solid steel handle that is knurled for increased gripping power during heavier lifts with dry or sweaty hands. 2" diameter chromed sleeves accept Olympic plates with a 2" center hole. Use 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10 and even 25 lb. plates during your Olympic dumbbell lifts from bicep curls to heavy lat rows. There are two pairs of Olympic screw collars included to insure that plates stay snug and secured during all your dumbbell exercises. These Olympic dumbbell handles are great for the seasoned lifter that wants to take their heavy dumbbell training to the next level!
Olympic Dumbbell Handles Include:
- (1) Pair of Olympic Dumbbell Handles
- (2) Pairs of Olympic Dumbbell Screw Collars
- Construction: Solid steel handles and sleeves
- Grip: Knurled round steel
- Finish: Chrome handle and chrome sleeve
- Weight: 13 lbs. each
- Total Length: 20"
- Grip Area Length: 5.0625"
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars: Solid steel collars with locking screw
- Uses: Garage Gyms and Commercial Gyms
- Max Load Weight: 150 lbs. per handle
Need to make a bulk purchase of free weight equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.