Olympic Incline Bench Press -- Bomb Proof (BP-2)
Includes Safety Catches
Optional Plate Storage
BOMB PROOF® 30 Degree Incline Olympic Bench Press - The BP-2 American Made Olympic Incline Bench Press by Bomb Proof is set at a 30 degree incline for better isolation of the upper pectoral muscles. A 11 wide by 38 long bench pad offers enough room for the largest lifters and is cushioned with 2 thick high density neoprene padding that holds its shape throughout repeated compression. The adjustable seat pad adjusts vertically via pop-pin on a smooth chrome slider in 1 increments for users of all sizes to position themselves perfectly with the bar. Olympic weight bench uprights are 61 high and are designed to be high enough above the main bar catches to prevent the lifter from overshooting when re-racking the bar. Wear guards are located on the contact area immediately above the bar catches to prevent direct contact between powder coat finish and bar knurling. Safety catches directly below the main bar catches are included to assist lifters during any missed reps. And the entire main frame and uprights are fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel allowing Ironcompany to offer a Lifetime Frame Warranty. Need to match an existing color scheme at your facility? Bomb Proof strength equipment is built to order and gives you many different powder coat and vinyl color options to choose from. Custom colors are also available and if interested please contact an Ironcompany sales representative for availability and pricing.
Need help selecting the right Olympic Incline Weight Bench for Olympic Bars for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympic Incline Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 48 W x 61 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Bench Pad Dimension: 38 L x 11 W
- Bench Pad Angle: 30 degrees
- Seat Adjustments: 1 increments via spring loaded pop-pin
- Bar Catch Height: 47
- Safety Catches: Lower safety catches included in case of missed rep
- Upright Angle: 80 degrees
- Upright Wear Guards: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) protects frame finish from bar
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Optional Plate Storage: Optional weight plate holders available (Bench dimensions with plate holders 70 L x 64 W x 61 H)
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 115 lbs. (Standard Frame) / 165 lbs. (Extended Frame w/ Olympic Plate Holders)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!