Olympic Shrug Hex Bar -- Body-Solid (OTB50)
Body-Solid OTB50 Olympic Hex Bar - Using an Olympic hex bar for shrugs aligns the grip with the sides of the body to eliminate undue stress on the lower back like a straight bar can provide. Shrug bars are great for adding thickness and power to the traps, shoulders and neck. Youll also find that you can comfortably perform deadlifts and squats too. Constructed from solid steel and plated with a durable zinc plating, this Hex Olympic bar is up for just about any weightlifting task. Perfect for any garage gym addition.
- Solid steel with super-durable zinc plated finish
- Body Focus: Calves, Delts, Forearms, Glutes, Hamstrings, Lower Back, Pectorals, Power Lifting, Quads, Shoulders, Strength Gains, Total Body, Traps, Triceps
- Exercises: Shoulder Shrugs, Dead Lifts, Shoulder Military Press , Bench Press, Standing Calf Raise, Squats, Lunges
- Dimensions: 56 L x 24.75 W x 3.75 H
- 25.5mm grip diameter on handles
- Handles spaced 25" apart
- Product Weight: 45 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of Olympic Weight Lifting Bars for your fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS