Olympic Weight Bench with Spotter Stand and Plate Storage Pegs -- Valor Fitness (BF-49)
Valor Fitness BF-49 Olympic Weight Bench with Spotter Stand and Plate Storage Pegs What are the advantages of bench pressing with a spotter? A spotter will encourage a lifter to push beyond the point in which they would normally end the set and rack the weight. Because they have a training partner behind them to make sure a maximum lift will not be failed, they will safely lift or push more than they could normally do alone. The BF-49 Valor Fitness Olympic Bench is the ultimate weight bench that is sure to help increase personal performance. With the diamond plate steel spotter stand behind the bench, a lifting partner can stand elevated to better assist the lifter with lift offs from the rack to start the exercise, provide assistance as needed during the set repetitions, and then help the lifter to safely return a heavy weight to the rack. Heavier lifts performed safely will result in bigger gains for strength and size!
Besides the spotter stand, this bench has it all - adjustable safety stops, heavier gauge steel frame where it's needed most, solid steel powder-coated striker plates and 8 Olympic plate storage pegs measuring 9" in length. The 3" high density rebounding pad contours near the shoulders for stability and allows the proper freedom of movement, contouring from a width of 11" to 10" below the shoulder area. This bench press is the one for the serious weight lifter.
- Steel frame measuring: 4" x 2", 3" x 2", 2" x 2"
- 11-gauge steel in stress points, 12-gauge steel used in support points
- High-density, contoured, dual-layer pad measuring 46" x 11" x 3" (contours to 10" width)
- 2 position solid-weld striker plate positions for bar support
- 5/16" solid steel striker plates
- 7-position safety catch allows for +/- 6" adjustment range
- Diamond steel plate spotter stand
- Bench Pad height (floor to top of pad): 18"
- Outside width of uprights (not including width of plate storage pegs): 47"
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- 8 Olympic plate storage pegs (4 each side) measuring 9 in length
- 5 Rubber base-caps measuring 4.25" x 5.25"
- Color: Pewter/Black
- Assembly is required
- Maximum recommended weight load (not including user): 500 lbs.
- Weight plates, bar, lifting chains sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 72.625 L x 67 W x 44.25 H
- Assembled Weight: 147 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: Box 1 - 50" L x 17" W x 10" (81 lbs.) / Box 2 - 46" L x 32" W x 8" H (68 lbs.)
- Total Shipping Weight: 149 lbs.
- Frame - 3 Years
- Pads - 2 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Looking to make a bulk purchase of Olympic weight benches for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS