Selectorized Pec Dec / Rear Delt Combo Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-103)
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Pec Dec / Rear Delt Combo Machine - The BP-103 is an American Made Pec Dec / Rear Delt Combo machine that utilizes a single 200 lb. selectorized weight stack as the resistance for either station. The BP-103 saves on floor space and the investment needed for both machines by combining them into just one. The pec dec station develops size, strength and definition in the pectoral muscles and makes a great finisher exercise after chest presses. The rear delt station rounds out the shoulders and creates definition and separation between the rear deltoids and lats. Accomplishing both exercises is done via a very quick and easy arm change. When one set of arms is not in use it is stored out of the way in the designated holders. Both pec dec and rear delt arms have adjustable range of motion pop-pins and fully adjustable back and seat pads to accommodate all lifter sizes and positioning preferences. The heavy-duty frame of the BP-103 is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge tubular steel for maximum stability and performance longevity. And the 200 lb. weight stack rides on two polished steel guide rods driven by 2,000 lb. capacity cable and reinforced nylon bushings with ultra smooth ball bearings. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Pec Dec / Rear Delt Combo Station with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Selectorized Pec Dec / Rear Delt Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 56 L x 46 W x 83 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 18 L x 8 W
- Seat Adjustments: Adjusts in 1 increments from 18 to 26 high
- Back Pad Dimensions: 14 L x 8 W
- Back Pad Adjustments: Adjusts front and back in 1 increments
- Forearm Pad Dimensions: 10 x 5
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Adjustable Arms: Pop-pin adjustable pec dec and rear delt arms feature three different range of motion settings
- Handles: Handles on the pec dec and rear delt arms include non-slip foam rubber grips
- Interchangeable Arms: Pec dec and rear delt arms are interchangeable and store out of the way in the back of the machine when not in use
- Bearings: 1 flange bearings included for long lasting performance
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 535 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!