HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator -- Philips (M5066A)
Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator (M5066A) - Shopping for a reliable and portable defibrillator for use in a school, gym, multi-family housing complex or corporate facility? Philips designed the HeartStart OnSite AED, or Automated External Defibrillator, for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Our innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback, has produced a self-guiding defibrillator so easy to use that, with minimal training, you can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest.
READY WHEN NEEDED:
- A long battery shelf life of 5 years and 4 years installed life.
- The same battery techonology used with confidence in millions of cameras.
- Daily self-tests help ensure continued readiness.
- A self-test also verifies that the pad cartridge is installed and in working order.
- A blinking green "ready" light means the OnSite has passed its last self-test, so you can be confident the defibrillator is ready for use.
EASY TO USE
- Using the OnSite Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process - from placing each pad on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock.
Voice instructions guide you through the process:
Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight defibrillator can be easily carried to the patient's side. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the OnSite Defibrillator guides you, the first caregiver on the scene, through each step of defibrillation and CPR. Integrated SMART Pads placed on the patient's bare skin transmit information to the defibrillator, which senses and adapts to your actions every step of the way. HeartStart OnSite includes proven Philips technologies for heart rhythm assessment (SMART Analysis) and defibrillation energy delivery (SMART Biphasic).
Battery and Self-tests:
HeartStart OnSite is powered by a simple, long-life (four-year) battery, the same technology used with confidence in millions of cameras. Just click the battery in place, and the defibrillator is standing by, ready for use. Between uses, the defibrillator performs daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its electrical components, subsystems, and battery to help ensure continued reliability and readiness. A pads integrity test, which checks daily that the cartridge is properly installed and that the defibrillator pads are in working order, provides an additional level of assurance.
Infants and Children:
All HeartStart defibrillators can be used to treat infants and children using the optional Infant/Child SMART pads cartridge. OnSite senses when the infant/child cartridge is installed and automatically adjusts to a lower enery level more appropriate for infants and children, and also provides coaching for performing infant/child CPR.
- (1) Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator (M5066A)
- Owner's Manual
- (1) Battery
- (1) Adult SMART pads cartridge
- Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Start Poster
- Shock to Shock Cycle Time: Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series.
- Voice Instruction: Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of defibrillator.
- CPR Coaching: Instructions available at user's option.
- Quick Shock Technology: OnSite is the fastest in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- SMART Analysis: OnSite includes proven Philips technologies for heart rhythm assessment.
- SMART Biphasic: OnSite includes proven Philips technologies for defibrillation energy delivery.
- Automatic Self Tests: Tests internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge and battery capacity.
- Battery Insertion Test: Upon battery insertion, extensive automatic self-tests and user-interactive test check device readiness.
- Battery Pack Standby Life: Four years typical when battery is installed by the install-by date.
- Dimensions: Height - 2.8 inches (7 cm) Width - 8.3 inches (21 cm) Depth - 7.4 inches (19 cm)
- Energy: Simple energy output
- Weight: Approximately 3.3 lbs.
- 8 year standard factory warranty
- Battery: 4 year warranty
- Other Accessories: 1 year warranty
Click here for the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator (M5066A) data sheet.
Click here for the Philips HeartStart line features comparison brochure.
For additional Defibrillator information Click Here
Commonly Asked Questions
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of medical equipment for your gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS