Philips ReCare 7.0R Medical Recumbent Ergometer Bike with Bi-Directional Resistance – Spirit Fitness (7.0R)
Philips ReCare by Spirit 7.0 R Bi-Directional Recumbent Lower-Body Ergometer – The Philips ReCare 7.0 R Medical Recumbent Bike by Spirit Fitness is a commercial ergometer cycle designed for use in medical and specialized care applications for muscular and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and physical therapy. The 7.0R's recumbent design pays particular attention to hip and lower body joint mobility, allowing optimal rehabilitation at a relatively relaxed posture. Users may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seats fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patients needs.
The 7.0R is equipped with the standard Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, which operates in a closed-kinetic chain environment. It is safe, impact free, and pain free within the patient's ROM.
Philips Medical, the medical division of Spirit Commercial, offers a full series of medical-grade cardio equipment including bi-directional treadmills, recumbent steppers, upright ergometer bikes, and recumbent ergometer bikes. Philips ReCare medical cardio machines offer specialized functionality, ergonomics, programmability, and accessibility designed to meet the needs of both doctors and patients alike. In addition to standard hospital and physical therapy application, Philips ReCare treadmills, steppers, and cycle ergometers are ideally suited for use in Veteran Affairs medical centers (VAMC), university research hospitals, Wounded Warrior care centers, sports rehabilitation centers, neurological clinics, elderly care facilities, and pediatric treatment centers.
Purchase Philips ReCare by Spirit Commercial Medical Recumbent Exercise Bikes on GSA contract - All Philips ReCare Medical Series cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Adjustable Pedal Cranks: Enables a clinician to adjust the bike to accommodate a patients ROM performance capabilities. This includes independently, single side or bi-lateral adjustments from a limited range-of-motion as small as 15 degrees through full range-of motion.
- Bi-Directional Resistance: Forward and reverse pedaling for instantaneous retro-cycling
- Multiple Resistance Modes: Constant resistance, constant power and Isokinetic resistance
- Dynamic Braking: Minimizes impulse loading
- Electro-Magnetic Resistance: Levels 1-50
- Work Rate: Range from under 5 watts up to 1,750 watts | Allows for very small increments of workloads (5 watts per level at 60 RPM, 2 watts per level at 30 RPM
- Documentable Patient Positioning: All seat and pedal crank adjustments have numbered indexing for consistent patient set-up from visit to visit
- Multiple Seat Adjustments: 8 position swivel seat for ease of patient ingress and egress | 6 position recline seat back for hip angle adjustments | Fore/aft patient positioning | 360 degree rotation
- Intuitive Interface for ease of operation
- Unique Knee Angle Data Input: Allows entry of desired ROMs to determine seat and pedal crank settings minimizing the guess work
- Set-Up Mode: Allows quick entry of patient data, resistance resolution, settings, and how the information is displayed
- Large, Easy-To-Read LED Displays: Time, RPM, Watts, Calories, METs, Heart Rate, Power, and much more
- Multiple Programs: Quick Start, Manual Mode, Preset Hill, Plateau, and Interval profiles; Custom Facility protocol program, VO2 sub-max YMCA protocol, Isokinetic speed based resistance (from 25 to 100 RPM)
- Unique Symmetry Program: Measures and displays power around the pedal stroke. Biofeedback encourages patients to maintain power between right and left leg
- Measurement of Bi-Lateral Power: Example: "Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts"
- Software Assisted Patient Set-Up
- Heavy Duty, 8 Groove Poly-V Belt for smooth, quiet operation
- Dual Spring Loaded Idlers provide a low start-up resistance and forward/reverse pedaling motion
- Pedal to Brake Ratio provides smoother pedaling motion
- Dual Electromagnets: Provides a controlled isokinetic resistance and unique Dynamic Braking mode
Advantages and Clinical Applications:
- Closed kinetic chain: Begin exercise earlier, safely, and impact free within the pain free ROM thereby reducing the patients "fear factor"
- Patient positioning: Adjustable swivel seat position, seat back, and pedal crank for easy patient set-up, knee and hip angle adjustments
- Exercise in both directions: Active movement in both directions
- Bi-lateral symmetry: Monitoring assists in improving limb deficiencies and walking gait
- For Patients with: Patella femoral conditions, total knee replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL repairs, other ligamentous repairs, arthritic conditions, tendonitis, and many more conditions will benefit
2.1 Neurological Pedal Set: The 2.1 enables patients with neurological dysfunctions to exercise in a closed chain environment. This is achieved by having the patient's feet secured to the pedal with a heel cup and 2 straps. The 2.1 offers the following features:
- Sold as a set (pair)
- Available option for 7.0U Upright Bike and 7.0R Recumbent Bike
- Manufacturer Part Number: PTE7010MA
- Increases motor learning and range of motion
- Promotes strengthening and skill building
- Adjustable tightness ensures that the feet do not move during closed kinetic chain exercise
- Can replace most existing 9/16" threaded bike cranks, converting a standard exercise bike into a clinically effective rehabilitation tool
- Weighted for correct positioning and balance
- High impact ABS plastic
- Surface size 4-1/2" x 8" for full support
- Manufacturer Model Number: PTE7000MR
- Power: Plug-in, 100-240 AC (standard power supply)
- Max user weight: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Compliance Certifications:
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:14
- ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012) +A1
- CE conformity to EN60601-1 EMC
- Compliance to EN60601-1-2
- CE MDD 93/42/EEC Class I
- Additional Certifications: ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1-2, RoHS
- Assembled Dimensions: 55" L x 33" W x 47" H
- Product Weight: 186 lbs (85 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 58" L x 40" W x 36" H (Freight Shipping Class 175)
- Shipping Weight: 245 lbs.
Warranty – Full Commercial (All Facilities):
- Lifetime – Frame
- 5 Years – EMS brake
- 3 Years – Parts
- 3 Years – Labor
- 6 Months – Wear Items (rubber hand grips, pedals, console overlay, and belt drive)
Looking to make a bulk purchase of rehabilitation cycles for your patient care facility? Contact an IRON COMPANY® medical equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.