Plate Loaded 4-Way Neck Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-23)
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded 4-Way Neck Machine - The BP-23 by Bomb Proof is a commercial quality machine specially designed to strengthen and build the anterior, posterior and lateral muscles of the neck from four different angles. Strengthening the neck muscles with a 4-way neck exerciser can be useful in rehabilitation and is especially effective as a preventative exercise to avoid injury to the neck muscles during sport. The BP-23 plate loaded 4-way neck builder is fabricated from a heavy-duty steel frame to ensure solid stability for any size user using any amount of resistance. The frame offers easy entry and exit and is mindful of space requiring a footprint of only 32 x 28 leaving plenty of room for other equipment. A densely padded seat includes stabilizer handles on either side and rotates to allow 4-way head positioning. The seat also adjusts up and down from 16 to 22 high in 1 increments to conform to all user heights. And dual head rollers are padded using 2 closed cell foam padding with a high density rating. These generously padded rollers keep the user comfortable in any position by providing enough padding that helps disperse the resistance evenly throughout the contact points. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra cost. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability. Plates and chain NOT included. *Now includes adjustable height head rollers for even better customization.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded 4-Way Neck Trainer for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4-Way Neck Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 32 L x 28 W x 59 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Adjustments: Adjusts from 16 to 22 high in 1 increments. Also pivots to the side so that handles remain on the side of the body during any of the four positions
- Seat Handles: Includes handles on either side of seat for increased user stability
- Head Rollers: Dual head rollers include dense padding for maximum comfort from all four positions
- Head Roller Adjustment: NEW! Dual head roller now adjusts vertically via pop-pin and tension knob for an even better customizable fit
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Weight Peg: Chromed weight peg includes 7 of loadable space. Weight plates NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 80 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!