Plate Loaded Abdominal Crunch Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-16)
Fully Adjustable Seat
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Abdominal Crunch Machine - The BP-16 American Made Abdominal Crunch Machine by Bomb Proof is designed to tone, define and strengthen the core muscles including the abs and obliques. This full commercial ab crunch bench can be used by itself utilizing only the users bodyweight for resistance or the integrated weight peg connected to the arms and back pad can be loaded with weight plates for additional resistance and strengthening. For quick and easy weight changes, the BP-16 includes a front mounted weight plate storage peg. Trainees will enjoy the increased stability to the back and neck during abdominal crunch exercises thanks to the spacious back pad and arms that pivot simultaneously for maximum support and biomechanically sound movement. Also included are dual foot pegs that accommodate all user heights. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra cost. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability. Weight plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Commercial Weight Plate Loaded Ab Bench for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Abdominal Crunch Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 61 L x 29 W x 38 H
- Frame Construction: 1.25 x 1.25 arms and 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel frame with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Back Pad Dimensions: 19 L x 14 W
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 29 L x 14 W
- Padding: 2 thick high density foam padding for maximum comfort on back and shoulders during crunches
- Weight Peg: Chrome weight peg includes 4 of loadable space for added resistance to abs and obliques. Weight plates NOT included
- Plate Storage: Chrome weight peg on one side of the frame keeps weight plates close by for easy weight changes
- Foot Pegs: Two level foot pegs with non-slip rubber grips to accommodate any size user
- Crunch Arms: Crunch arms pivot with back pad as one unit for maximum back and neck support
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for abdominal training
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 115 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!