Plate Loaded Incline Chest Press Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-92)
No Spotter Required
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Incline Chest Press Machine - The BP-92 American Made Plate Loaded Incline Chest Press Machine by Bomb Proof is built with commercial grade components to provide safe operation in any commercial environment. Unlike an incline Olympic bench press that uses an Olympic bar and plates, the BP-92 operates on a fixed plane with a pre-determined range of motion which prevents the lifter from ever getting pinned under a missed rep, losing control of the bar or requiring a spotter. These advantages make it ideal for high school weight rooms or training in any facility where a spotter may not always be available. The inclined back pad puts the lifter at a 35 degree angle and 25.5 wide pressing handles adjust in height from 28 to 38 high to accommodate differing range of motion preferences. And an adjustable height seat pad positions the user for proper arm and shoulder alignment for isolating the upper pectoral muscles. Pile on the plates for big gains! The BP-92 provides even the strongest trainees with enough loadable space to pack on plenty of weight. Choose from a multitude of frame and padding colors. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing equipment? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded Incline Bench Press Machine for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Incline Chest Press Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 77 L x 52 W x 36 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 12 L x 11 W
- Seat Pad Adjustments: 1 increments
- Back Pad Dimension: 38 L x 11 W
- Back Pad Incline: 35 degrees
- Handle Width: 25.5 wide with rubberized grips
- Handle Height Settings: 28 to 38 in 1 increments for varying range of motion
- Bearing: 1 flange bearing for smooth and consistent movement
- Weight Pegs: 8 long chromed weight pegs allow plenty of resistance and are angled at 25 degrees to keep plates secured at all times
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 145 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Looking to purchase free weights in bulk for your fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!