Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown / Low Row Combo -- Bomb Proof (BP-25-26)
Heavy Steel Construction
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown / Low Row Combo - The BP-25-26 American Made Lat Pulldown and Low Back Row Combo is built using all commercial quality components for use in harsh training facilities. Users are able to perform lat pulldowns behind the head or out in front. The low row attachment is attached simply by removing the included lat bar and connecting the cables. The low back row is a great way to engage the mid and lower lats for a complete back workout capable of greatly increasing strength and muscle thickness for obtaining that highly regarded V taper. Dual weight horns are attached to the plate carriage for easy side loading and maximum resistance for heavier lifters. An adjustable seat pad ranges in height from 18.5 to 24.5 to custom fit any size user and keep them locked firmly in place under the thigh rollers. For maximum stability and longevity, the BP-25-26 is fabricated using 2 x 2 and 2 x 3 11 gauge steel tubing. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability. Plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded Back Training Machine for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 69 L x 28 W x 93 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 and 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Station Changes: Convert from lat pulldown to low row by simply removing the lat pulldown bar and attaching the low row cable
- Seat Adjustments: Height adjustments range from 18.5 to 24.5 in 1 increments
- Seat Padding: Seat pad includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Thigh Rollers: 4.5 x 8 thigh rollers utilize dense padding to hold their shape and provide comfort
- Foot Plates: Diamond plate foot plates provide support and stability during lat low rows
- Weight Carriage: Easy access side loading weight carriage
- Guide Rods: 89 x 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight carriage travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Weight Horns: Dual chromed weight horns include 7 of loadable space on each side for heavy lifting
- Cable Attachments: Includes (1) lat pulldown bar and (1) short straight bar for low rows
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 165 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!