Plate Loaded Pec Dec Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-24)
Heavy Steel Construction
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Pec Dec Machine - The BP-24 American Made Pec Dec Machine by Bomb Proof is built on a commercial grade platform for use in school weight rooms, private training facilities as well as commercial gyms. The pec dec, also known as pec deck fly, machine fly and butterfly machine, is a popular alternative to dumbbell flys when training the pectoral muscles. Comparing the two, the pec dec has a few notable advantages over the chest fly performed with dumbbells. For many users, performing pectoral exercises with the pec dec is more controlled with no need for a spotter. And increasing or decreasing the resistance only requires weight plates to be slid on or off the weight posts.
The BP-24 is fabricated using 2 x 2 and 2 x 3 11 gauge steel tubing that provides the stability youd expect in commercial strength equipment even when using the heaviest payloads. Seat and arm padding is consistent with the rest of the heavy-duty components and is made from 2 thick neoprene foam padding covered with a 29oz marine grade vinyl. To accommodate users of all sizes, the seat is adjustable in height from 24 to 30 in 1 increments. And even the strongest trainees will be hard pressed to max out on this machine with the dual weight posts with 7 of loadable space on each side. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability. Plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded Pec Deck Machine for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pec Dec Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 48 L x 42 W x 70 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 and 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Padding: Padding used for the seat, back pads and arm pads include 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Arm Radius: 5.5 degree radius
- Adjustable Seat: Adjustable from 24-30 in 1 increments to accommodate different size users
- Weight Horns: Dual chromed weight horns include 7 of loadable space on each side for heavy lifting
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 205 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!