Plate Loaded Seated Calf Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-22)
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Seated Calf Machine - The BP-22 American Made Seated Calf Machine by Bomb Proof is built for commercial use with heavy gauge steel and dense foam padding construction. The frame of this plate loaded calf machine is fabricated using 2 x 2 x 11 gauge square steel tubing for solid, smooth vertical movement during calf raise exercises. Dense foam padding on the thigh pads and seat allow users to maximize weight load without discomfort and the thigh pads are adjustable in 1 increments to accommodate all size users. The calf block, or foot platform, is angled at 22 degrees for properly stretching the calves at the bottom of each rep for complete range of motion. To keep the feet from sliding, the surface of the calf block is covered with non-slip Safety Walk which keeps the feet firmly in place and eliminates the need for repositioning during each set of calf raises. The BP-22 comes with dual weight horns with 7 per side of loadable space so that even the strongest lifters can achieve strength and muscle gains. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability. **Plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded Calf Machine for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seated Calf Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 50 L x 28 W x 37 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 10 L x 16 W
- Seat Height: 20
- Thigh Pad Heights: Adjusts in 1 increments from 25 to 31 high
- Calf Block: Calf block includes 22 degree angle and non-slip Safety Walk surface.
- Bushing: Upper and lower half of machine is connected by a 2.75 bushing
- Weight Horns: Chromed weight horns include 7 of loadable space per side
- Assist Handles: Handles are welded above thigh pads to assist with lift-off and re-rack when needed
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 90 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!