Plate Loaded Seated Shoulder Press Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-93)
No Spotter Required
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Seated Shoulder Press Machine - The BP-93 American Made Plate Loaded Shoulder Press by Bomb Proof is built tough for commercial-duty use. Thanks to the 25.5 wide handles that adjust from a height of 35 to 46 in 1 increments, lifters can isolate the side deltoids using their preferred range of motion during military presses. The BP-93 has a compact footprint and robust frame fabricated from both 2 x 2 and 2 x 3 11 gauge steel tubing. 8 long weight horns offer enough loading space to satisfy the heaviest lifters and have a 25 degree angle to hold plates in place and keep them from sliding off. Customize the fit of the BP-93 further with the adjustable back pad. Bring it forward to better isolate the side delts or push it back to put more emphasis on the front delts. Choose from several frame and padding color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing equipment? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded Military Press Machine for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Shoulder Press Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 56 L x 52 W x 50 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 11 W
- Seat Pad Height: 19
- Back Pad Dimension: 18 L x 11 W
- Back Pad Adjustments: 1 increments
- Handle Width: 25.5 wide with rubberized grips
- Handle Height Settings: 35 to 46 in 1 increments for varying range of motion
- Bearing: 1 flange bearing for smooth and consistent movement
- Weight Pegs: 8 long chromed weight pegs allow plenty of resistance and are angled at 25 degrees to keep plates secured at all times
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 130 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!