Plate Loaded Standing Calf Raise Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-115A)
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Standing Calf Raise Machine - The BP-115A American Made Plate Loaded Standing Calf Machine is designed to build size and strength to all areas of the calf muscle, aka Gastrocnemius, including the inner, outer and mid portions. The BP-115A includes a non-slip steel calf block that is angled at seven degrees for maximum stretch and range of motion when performing calf exercises. Point the toes in for better isolation of the inner calf and point them out to work the outer muscle. The BP-115A calf building machine is built to withstand the rigors of commercial environments. The heavy-duty frame is fabricated using 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing and includes weight pegs with 8 of loadable space on each side for enough weight loading capacity to challenge even the strongest lifters. Heavily padded shoulder pads are fully adjustable from 44 to 56 in 1 increments to accommodate different user heights. And 1 flange bearings ensure smooth and consistent operation at all times no matter the payload. Choose from several baked-on powder coat and padding color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Plate Loaded Standing Calf Machine for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standing Calf Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 24 W x 70 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Shoulder Pad Adjustments: Adjusts from 44 to 56 high in 1 increments
- Shoulder Pad Thickness: 4 thick dense urethane foam padding
- Calf Block: Non-slip steel calf block is angled at 7 degrees for maximum stretch and range of motion during calf raises
- Bearings: 1 flange bearings for smooth and consistent movement
- Weight Pegs: 8 long chromed weight pegs allow ample room for heavy plate loading
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and upholstery colors per the drop down menu above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 250 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!