Power Rack -- Powerline by Body-Solid (PPR200X)
Weight Plates, Bar, and Collars NOT Included
Powerline by Body Solid Power Rack - Fire up your workouts on one of the first inventions that allowed weightlifters to workout safely and effectively, the Power Rack! Created several years ago, nearly every gym has one...so why not you? With the wide "walk-in" design there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises. Complete with 18 positions, two heat tempered lift-offs and two saber style safety rods so you can keep your exercise routine the way it should be simple and effective.
Shown with optional Lat Attachment. Barbell, weights and collars optional.
PPR200X Power Rack Features:
- Wide "walk in" design
- 18 adjustment levels on uprights with hole spacing 3" apart (center to center)
- Upright pillars are a full 24" apart for free motion
- 41" wide knurled chinning bar
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe and effective
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 82"H x 44"L x 46"W
- Optional Bench: Dimensions: 20"H x 60"L x 28"W
- Product Weight: 133lb / 60.33kg
OPTIONAL DR100 Dip Rack Attachment:
Transform your PPR200x Power Rack into a powerful dip station with this easy-to-use, easy-to-install attachment. The DR100 Dip Attachment spans both safeties providing unsurpassed stability throughout the dip exercise. Tapered handles guarantee that any sized use has a proper fit and starting position.
- Develop stronger chest, shoulders, and arms
- Attachable to PPR200X and BFPR100R Power Racks (NOT compatible with other racks)
- Spans both safeties for stability
- Tapered handles ensure proper fit for any size user
- Adjustable to several starting positions
- Product Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23 L x 45.7 W x 3 H
Need to make a large purchase of power cages for your commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Increase the flexibility of Power Rack with an extra pair of Bar Catches. Install these on the outside of your rack for Squats and other exercises that you might want to perform off of the front.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.