Commercial Power Rack for Strength Training -- Bomb Proof (BP-41)
Dual Chin-Up Bars
Large Inside Workspace
BOMB PROOF® 8 Commercial Power Rack - The BP-41 Commercial Power Rack for strength training is proudly Made In America. Weighing in at over 300 lbs., this heavy-duty commercial power rack is fabricated for safety using 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel and excels in handling the heaviest payloads in all your prime movers such as barbell squats, bench presses and overhead presses. This commercial power rack features six heavy-duty welded bar catches that never need adjusting and easily accommodates most user heights. Dual purpose safety bars are fully adjustable in height ranging from 19 to 31 high. The power rack safety bars are ideal for protecting lifters from missed reps on squats or chest presses and are great for performing other lifts such as shoulder shrugs. Dual chin-up stations provide neutral gripping behind the front mounted straight bar for bodyweight training versatility. The front chin-up bar can also be used as an anchoring point for suspension trainers of all kinds. The BP-41 power rack is safe and simple to use from high school students to dues paying facility members. Choose from multiple powder coat color options including platinum, wrinkle black, gloss white and our exclusive Tank Style. Need a custom powder coat color of your power rack? Ask an Ironcompany strength equipment expert about customized color options today. Bar, plates and collars are NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Commercial Power Cage for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympic Power Rack Specs and Info:
- Assembled Dimensions: 67 L x 48 W x 96 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- Uprights: 2 x 3 uprights add strength and stability for heavy lifting
- Bar Catches: Six welded bar catches range from 36 to 66 high and require no adjusting
- Safety Bars: User friendly safety bars are adjustable from 19 to 31 high
- Workspace: Large workspace is ideal for all types of weightlifting including squats, military presses, shrugs and more
- Open Entry: Open front entry accommodates rolling utility benches and eliminates tripping hazards
- Chin-Up Bars: Neutral grips behind and a straight bar in front of the front connector beam give the user multiple grip options for performing chin-ups
- Plate Storage: NOT included
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Options: Optional weightlifting platform insert with ramp and utility bench are available upon request
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 308 lbs.
- Shipped Weight (palletized): 398 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 100" L x 43" W x 81" H (Freight Shipping Class 300)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!