Workbench Utility Bench -- Powertec (WB-UB16)
Powertec Utility Bench - Compact, low to the ground design for easy access and comfort. This is a very versatile bench for all types of training applications. From dumbbell work, to sliding in and out of any rack system with ease.
Its heavy-duty construction and adjustability provide all angles from decline up to a 90-degree position. Users can adjust the seating area by sliding the seat assembly on its sealed bearing carriage. The back-rest design allows for full adjustment while providing added stability. The bench features a compact, low to the ground design for easy access with your Workbench Rack or as a standalone Utility Bench for dumbbell and abdominal training. Side seat handlebars are included for gripping during leg exercises when using the optional leg lift attachment. This Utility bench is also the only bench in its class to include rear wheels for fast and easy mobility.
The leg lift attachment is optional and includes a swivel catch to lock your legs in place for abdominal work. You can also add an arm curl attachment as an upgrade for a complete bench system.
- Adjusts up to a 90° incline
- Matte Black frame and Black upholstery
- L=47.5", W= 26.5", H= 39.7"
- Weight = 80 LBS
- Bench = 600 LBS
- Optional Leg lift = 250 LBS
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
|Optional Leg Lift Accessory
||Optional Curl Machine Accessory
||Optional Pec Fly Accessory
|Optional Leg Press Accessory
||Optional Dip Machine Accessory
||Optional Lat Tower Accessory
|Optional Accessory Storage Rack
Looking for weightlifting benches for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS