Premium Series Glute Ham Blaster -- Bomb Proof (BP-30A)
Split Pad Design
BOMB PROOF® Premium Series Glute Ham Blaster - The BP-30A American Made Glute Ham Blaster by Bomb Proof is built on a commercial grade platform for training the glutes, hamstrings and lower back muscles in commercial gyms. Its frame is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing that is fully welded for maximum strength and stability. Two sets of foot rollers are totally independent of one another and have the capability to be adjusted vertically via pop pin. This allows the trainee to alter the angle of the legs for increasing or decreasing the range of motion and amount of resistance provided to the targeted areas. A horizontal chrome slider allows the entire foot pad and footplate assembly to adjust back and forth for customizing a perfect fit for each user. In addition to the pop-pins, the lower set of foot rollers as well as the horizontal slider also include a tightening knob to eliminate any wobbling. A 12 x 24 x 6 high split thigh pad offers plenty of high density padding to keep even the heaviest trainees comfortable during each set. And front assist handles make for easier entry and exit but can also be helpful with self spotting when performing forced reps.
What muscles benefit from using the Bomb Proof Glute Ham Blaster? The glute ham raise, or GHR, is a closed kinetic chain movement that does much more than just isolate the glute muscles. It actually targets a good portion of the posterior chain while performing hamstring curls and back extensions including:
- Gluteals - gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus
- Hamstrings - semitendinosus, semimembranosus and biceps femoris
- Lower Back thoracolumbar fascia and erector spinae
Need help selecting the right Glute Ham Raise for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Glute Ham Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 62 L x 30 W x 53 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Handles: Front mounted handles located directly underneath thigh pad provides easy entry and exit
- Footplate: Footplate is made from heavy steel plate and is adjustable horizontally via pop-pin for an extra snug fit
- Foot Rollers: Adjustable 4.5 x 8 rollers are padded with 2 thick high density neoprene foam and are adjustable up and down via pop-pin in 1 vertical and horizontal increments to accommodate users of all sizes
- Thigh Pad: Split design thigh pad measures 12 x 24 x 6"
- Chrome Sliders: Allows foot rollers and footplate to slide smoothly when adjusting horizontally and vertically
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for lower back, hamstring and glute training in commercial gyms and CrossFit boxes
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 228 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!