Premium Half Rack w/ Optional Weight Lifting Platform Insert -- Bomb Proof (BP-97A-97)
Includes Plate Storage
Optional Lifting Platform
BOMB PROOF® Premium Half Rack with Optional Weight Lifting Platform Insert - The BP-97 American Made Premium Half Rack features an overbuilt steel frame and optional heavy-duty weightlifting platform insert to protect floors and equipment. Fabricated from 7-gauge steel tubing, the BP-97 far exceeds the strength of most half racks made from 11 gauge steel. The benefits of thicker steel is a substantially heavier unit weight for better overall stability, less flex and wobble in the uprights, better hardware torquing without risk of tubing wall compromise and increased overall strength. Easy to adjust J-hooks can be set up to 60 high in 3 increments and are lined with hard wearing UHMW material to protect bar knurling from metal on metal contact. Heavy-duty safety spotter bars are always at the ready for any lift and adjust from a height of 19 up in 3 increments. And an optional Olympic weightlifting platform insert provides all the floor and equipment protection youll need when training. It also includes a steel ramp that makes rolling in utility benches hassle free. Bar, plates, collars, dip handles and bench are NOT included.
Half Rack Options Include:
- BP-97A Premium Half Rack with Plate Storage
- BP-97 Premium Half Rack with Plate Storage and Weightlifting Platform Insert
Need help selecting the right Premium Quality Half Rack for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Premium Half Rack Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 39 L x 66 W x 96 H (NOT including platform) |111 L x 96 W x 96 H (including platform)
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 7 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- Uprights: 2 x 3 uprights add strength and stability for heavy lifting
- J-Hooks: Includes one-pair of fully adjustable J-hook bar catches that can be set as high as 60 in 3 increments. Each heavy-duty J-hook includes UHMW material to protect bar knurling
- Adjustments: 7-gauge chrome-plated adjustment system for J-hooks and safety bars is easy to use and superior in strength
- Safety Bars: Includes one-pair of 22 long easy adjust safety spotter bars that are adjustable from 19 up in 3 increments
- Workspace: Large workspace is ideal for all types of weightlifting including squats, military presses, shrugs and more
- Open Entry: Open front entry accommodates rolling utility benches
- Optional Weightlifting Platform Insert: 6' L x 8' W x 2" H weightlifting platform insert includes 3/4 thick rubber, non-slip 42" x 132" x 1/4" vinyl "Protect-All" work space, 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel frame and welded steel ramp
- Chin-Up Bars: 34 wide front pull-up bar and neutral handles in the rear allow the user to train the lats from multiple angles and widths. Can also be used as a suspension trainer anchor
- Bar Storage: Includes two upper frame hooks for Olympic bar hanging storage
- Plate Storage: Includes 3-pairs of 4 and 3-pairs of 8 long chrome plated horns for plate storage. Horns are angled at 7 degrees to keep them secured at all times
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Options: Optional dip attachment, technique attachment and utility weight bench NOT included
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 900 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!