Premium Strength Open Top Power Rack -- Bomb Proof (BP-96)
Includes Plate Storage
BOMB PROOF® Premium Strength Open Top Power Rack - The BP-96 American Made Open Top Power Rack by Bomb Proof is designed using an overbuilt frame for the most heavy-duty weightlifting programs in school weight rooms, professional sports team gyms and commercial gyms. The foundation of this open top power cages functionality lies within its frame fabricated from 2 x 3 x 7-gauge steel tubing. 7-gauge steel tubing as opposed to 11-gauge is regarded for its higher strength capacity, reduced flex and increased wall integrity that wont fail no matter how hard the hardware is torqued. For the user, this means enhanced stability and safety under any payload. J-hooks and safety bars adjust in 3 increments via a unique gun rack adjustment system which is user friendly for any size user. J-hooks can attach to all four uprights for added versatility. The frame is designed so that when the 45 long safety bars are removed the remaining frame is low enough and out of the way allowing lifters to perform lifts of all kinds from the floor inside the rack. And multiple chrome plated weight horns always keep plenty of weight plates within reach. Want to choose your own power rack color? All Bomb Proof power racks for weightlifting are built to order allowing you to choose from different baked on powder coat colors including platinum, wrinkle black, gloss white and our exclusive Tank Style. Need a custom color to match your existing equipment? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment professional for availability today. Bench, bar, plates, collars, spotters platform and dip attachment are NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Premium Strength Commercial Power Rack for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Open Top Weightlifting Rack Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 79 L x 66 W x 70 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 7 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- Uprights: 2 x 3 uprights add strength and stability for heavy lifting
- J-Hooks: Includes one-pair of fully adjustable J-hook bar catches that can be set as high as 60 in 3 increments. Each heavy-duty J-hook includes UHMW material to protect bar knurling
- Adjustments: 7-gauge chrome-plated adjustment system for J-hooks and safety bars is easy to use and superior in strength
- Safety Bars: Includes one-pair of 45 long easy adjust safety spotter bars that are adjustable from 19 up in 3 increments. Safety bars can be removed for inside the rack barbell work from the floor
- Workspace: Large 46 horizontal (front to back) workspace allows plenty of room for all types of lifts
- Open Entry: Open front entry accommodates rolling utility benches
- Plate Storage: Includes 2-pairs of 4 and 3-pairs of 8 long chrome plated horns for plate storage. Horns are angled at 7 degrees to keep them secured at all times
- Options: Optional BP-18 dip attachment is available for triceps and chest training. Other accessories such as weight benches are available upon request
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 715 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!