PKB Portable Kettlebell - Soft Adjustable Kettlebell - Sandbag Kettlebell -- Prism Fitness Group (400-400-PKB)
Available in Light and Large sizes
Filler NOT Included
PKB Portable Kettlebell from Prism Fitness Group - What is the most versatile kettlebell on the market? The Portable Kettle Bell (PKB) is optimized for portability and designed specifically for outdoor training. Free of padding and unnecessary bulk, the PKB is truly a kettlebell on the go that effectively replaces iron kettlebells, dumbbells, and weighted balls for outdoor boot camp and cross-training exercises. Whether youre at home, the beach, campground, or playground, simply fill the inside of the empty PKB shell with whatever material is convenient on the spot - sand, dirt, mud, loose gravel, rocks, or whatever else can be scooped and poured into the bag. Create full body workouts with one piece of equipment by increasing or decreasing the amount of filler to vary the weight. Working out in your garage? Fill the PKB with nuts, bolts, washers, and other machine parts! Once you are finished, dump out the weighted material, turn the waterproof bag inside-out, and then spray wash, hand wash, or soak in water to clean. On a business trip or vacation where you wish to use your Portable Kettlebell in the hotel room or on the balcony or patio? Bring along the optional TANK bladder for use with up to 20 pounds of water. Using the TANK bladder to hold water weight is a quick and clean alternative to outdoor fillers, and packs down just as light and portable as the PKB. The Portable Kettlebell is easy to pack, easy to fill, and easy to clean!
The Portable Kettlebell can be used for any functional training program that normally utilizes kettlebells, dumbbells, or sandbags. The Portable Kettlebell, similar to a performance training sandbag, allows you to train with an unstable load since the contents will shift slightly during exercise. This will cause stabilizer muscles to work harder and more efficiently during training to stabilize the weight, giving you a tougher and more productive workout with less weight as compared to training with a static load (iron weights). What does that mean? Manipulating and training with 30 pounds of sand is a lot HARDER than training with 30 pounds of iron!
The Portable Kettlebell is great for new users, personal training clients, boot camp attendees, young athletes, and women since it is safe and designed to protect. The soft shape of the PKB conforms better to the body during use and wont beat up your forearms during presses and swings. Curved handles are comfortable with no sharp edges or burrs to cut the hands like a regular kettlebell. The PKB can be safely dropped and tossed without destroying you or your surroundings (within reason of course!).
Available Single Sizes - Includes (1) PKB Portable Kettlebell:
- LIGHT - 0-15 lbs / 0-7 kg Capacity (Dry Sand) - Black/Yellow (400-400-001)
- LARGE - 0-45 lbs / 0-20 kg Capacity (Dry Sand) - Black/Blue (400-400-003)
Need a custom package of adjustable kettlebells for beach boot camp or field training? Contact an Ironcompany.com group fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SAFE - The PKB will not damage the surface of the facility, nor your body like typical cast iron weights
- PORTABLE - Easy to transport so you can take your workouts and group training anywhere
- FUNCTIONAL - Training with an unstable load recruits stabilizer muscles, improving overall resilience
- ADJUSTABLE - Multiple weight capacities in one PKB making it a versatile training tool for different functional strength movements and exercises
- Available in three different sizes with progressive fill capacity (up to 45 lbs. dry sand weight)
- Handmade of ballistic nylon which is resistant to punctures, tears, and abrasions, both on the exterior and interior
- Use just about any available filler including dry or wet sand, rocks, pebbles, gravel, dirt, mud, chains, buckshot, or water* (use of water requires the optional TANK Water Bladder accessory)
- Seals tight to keep filler material inside from spilling out
- Webbing reinforced - up to 1800 lbs+ tensile strength
- Includes a 4 x 3 swath of loop Velcro® to personalize with patches
- Waterproof for cleaning spray wash, hand wash, or soak in water to clean
- Material is safe for all flooring
- Comfortable handles with no rough edges to cut up your hands, and wide enough for a two handed grip
- Patent-pending design
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer defects
- All PKBs ship empty - NO FILLER MATERIAL INCLUDED
NOTE: While tough as nails, the PKB Sand Bag Kettlebell is NOT designed for slamming. Use for slams voids the manufacturer warranty, as does other abuse or negligence such as stabbing or shooting of the PKB.
- Unit Weight: 10 oz. (empty)
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 4 (per boxed unit)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. (per boxed unit)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS