Pro Clubline Series II Shoulder Press Machine -- Body-Solid (S2SP)
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Series II Shoulder Press Machine - Designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, the Pro Club Line Series II pieces are hard to beat. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any commercial gym facility.
- Full Commercial Rated
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs - (20) 10 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Upgraded Weight Stack: 310 lbs - (20) 15 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Instructional Placard Included
- 6 seat pad adjustments for proper starting position with all size users
- Multi-position hand grips for ultimate wrist comfort
- Extended pivot frame provides proper biomechanics through entire exercise range of military press movement
- Centerdrive design distributes weight evenly to eliminate torsional flexing of resistance arm and frame
- Fully shrouded
- 2 x 3 11-gauge steel (3mm)
- Body Focus: Delts (Shoulders), Lats (Back), Pectorals (Chest), Traps (Upper Back)
- Exercises: Overhead Shoulder Press
- Assembled Dimensions: 55 W x 51 L x 57 H
- Assembled Weight: 421 lbs. (S2SP-2) or 521 lbs. (S2SP-3)
Need to make a large purchase of upper body exercise equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.