Vertical Fixed Weight Barbell Rack -- Hampton (BBR-10)
Barbells NOT Included
Hampton Vertical Fixed Weight Barbell Rack - The Hampton Fitness BBR-10 Pro-Style Barbell Rack is designed to store five fixed weight barbells of any type on each side including pro-style, solid steel and urethane incased having either straight or EZ-curl bars. Dual sides means easy access for multiple users and creates different barbell organization opportunities such as straight bars on one side and EZ-curl bars on the other or lightweight barbells on one side and heavies on the other. 20-110 lb. barbell sets are commonly stored on the BBR-10 but its heavy-duty 12-gauge oval tubing will allow up to 150 lb. barbells to be safely stored. The BBR-10 has a modern bent tubing design with a compact footprint that works well in training studios and commercial gyms.
Need help selecting the right Hampton Barbell Rack for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
BBR-10 Barbell Rack Specs and Features:
- Space-saving vertical barbell rack for fixed weight barbells
- Construction: Heavy 3.25" x 2" 12-gauge oval steel tubing with mig weld fabrication
- Wear Guards: 12-gauge steel wear guards protect oval tubing finish from contact with barbells
- Barbell Pins: 1" chromed solid steel barbell pins securely hold any size and weight fixed weight barbells
- Capacity: Built to hold 10 fixed weight barbells of any weight
- Compatibility: Holds different barbell styles including pro-style, solid steel and urethane encased with straight or EZ-curl bars
- Finish: Glossy black powder coat
- Uses: Ideal for home, studio and commercial use
- Warranty: 5-Year commercial warranty
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Unit Dimensions: 36" W x 32" D x 50" H
- Unit Weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 34" W x 56" L x 5" H
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 140 lbs.
- Barbells sold SEPARATELY
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.