Programmable Magnetic Resistance Rower for Home Gyms -- CAP Barbell (CHR-2001)
Programmable Magnetic Resistance Rower for Home Gyms - The CHR-2001 by CAP Barbell is a portable programmable rowing machine with magnetic resistance for home gym use. It includes electronic tension control for the magnetic resistance with LCD monitor settings that feature time, count, stroke/min, distance, calories burned, watt and pulse. There are 12 rowing programs in all with six manual and six preset. The anodized aluminum frame is sturdy and folds for easy storage. It also includes transport wheels for easy one-person mobility. The sliding seat is constructed from polyurethane to be comfortable and durable. The CHR-2001 rower is a great way to improve cardio conditioning and burn calories in the comfort of your own home.
Have a question about this Magnetic Resistance Rowing Machine for Home Gyms or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Rowing Machine Features and Specs:
- Drum Magnetic Control Resistance System
- Electronic Magnetic Tension Control
- Anodized Aluminum slide track/frame
- Large LCD Monitor
- Sliding Polyurethane Seat
- Adjustable foot straps
- Transportation Wheels for easy mobility
- Chest Belt included for monitoring heart rate
- Foldable & Space Saving for easy storage
- Monitor Settings Include: Time, Count, Stroke/Min, Distance, Calories, Watt & Pulse and Program
- Monitor Function Buttons: Start/Stop/Reset, Enter, Up, Down and Pulse Recovery
- 12 Programs: Manual, 6 Pre-Set, T.H.R user 1-4
- Recovery: F1-F6
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Tools Needed for Assembly: Screwdriver, adjustable wrench and mallet (not included)
- Dimensions: 80L x 20W x 25H (75 lbs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 44 x 11 x 29 (90 lbs.)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.