Regular 1 Straight Weight Lifting Bars -- Ironcompany (RB-60-72-84)
Uses: Home Gym
Regular 1 Straight Weight Lifting Bars - Regular weight lifting bars with a 1 diameter are an affordable option for the home gym weight lifter to combine with a bench press or squat cage or to use by themselves for standing exercises such as bicep curls and overhead presses. These bars are considerably cheaper than Olympic bars and are compatible with regular pancake style barbell plates and 1 barbell collars. As with Olympic bars and plates, there are many plate trees and other accessories to choose from that will keep your plates up off the floor. Some plate trees will also combine a bar holder that includes a sleeve for storing the bar upright while not in use. Overall a standard 1 barbell is a valuable addition to any home gym weight lifting program and is a great bar to start out with due to its compact size and light weight.
5 long regular barbell bars The 5 long barbell is great for the home or anywhere limited in space. Its short length makes it easy to balance for exercises such as arm curls, tricep extensions and overhead shoulder presses. The 35.75 long gripping area, which is the total length of the area between collars or shoulder, should be considered when buying to use with an existing bench press. If you have a mid-width or Olympic style bench those bar uprights will be too wide for this bar. Consider a 6 or even 7 bar.
6 and 7 long home gym barbell bars The 6 and 7 long bars are perfect for those that will be using them in conjunction with a mid-width or Olympic style bench press or even a squat rack. The 48 and 51 width from collar to collar are wide enough to accommodate the uprights of most benches and the J-hooks of most racks allowing the user the room needed for proper hand placement and body positioning. Each of these bars features a 250 lb. capacity.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Weight Lifting Bar specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Weight Lifting Bars Include:
- RB-60 (1) 5 Solid Steel Weight Lifting Bar (14 lbs.)
- RB-72 (1) 6 Solid Steel Weight Lifting Bar (17 lbs.)
- RB-84 - (1) 7 Solid Steel Weight Lifting Bar (20 lbs.)
Regular Weight Lifting Bar Features:
- Lengths: 5, 6 and 7 long
- Diameter: 1 for regular pancake style plates with 1 center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Weight Capacity: 5 = 200 lbs., 6 = 250 lbs. and 7 = 250 lbs.
- Weight Sleeves: 1 round steel to accept regular iron plates
- Collar Compatibility: Spring clips, Lock-Jaw or similar 1 diameter barbell collar (collars NOT included)
- Collar To Collar Gripping Area: 5 = 35.75, 6 = 48 and 7 = 51
- Uses: Home use
- Warranty: 30-Day. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
What Are Examples Of Regular Weight Lifting Bar Exercises?:
- Bicep curls
- Tricep extensions
- Flat, incline and decline bench presses
- Lat rows
- Shoulder presses
- Calf raises
What Are The Benefits Of Training With A Regular Weight Lifting Bar?:
- Lighter starting weight for beginners
- Can be used in areas too small for an Olympic bar
- Increases strength
- Builds muscle
- Enhances muscular endurance
- Burns fat
All Regular Weight Bars = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.