Super Tuff Rehabilitation Treadmill w/Heart Rate Control -- Tuff Tread (4608HRT)
Tuff Tread 4608HRT Heavy-Duty Commercial Rehabilitation Treadmill with Heart Rate - The 4608HRT Super Tuff Interactive Rehabilitation Treadmill requires less maintenance and is able to support more weight than any other rehabilitation and wellness treadmill in the industry. Extended side rails, or medical handrails, are an available option for improving access and safety for rehabilitation patients. Interactive Heart Rate technology controls elevation (0-15%) to keep user in their targeted heart rate zone. A slow start speed of only 0.1 mph is safe and non-intimidating for rehabilitation and elderly patients. And included programs are 1 manual, 5 pre-set, 2 heart rate controlled, 1 Gerkin protocol and 3 custom. The 4608HRT is ideal for rehabilitation, physical therapy and sports conditioning.
People that use a treadmill can significantly improve their health and mobility after a stroke. People who walk on a treadmill even years after stroke damage can significantly improve their health and mobility, changes that reflect actual rewiring of their brains, according to research spearheaded at Johns Hopkins University. This is great news for stroke survivors because results clearly demonstrate that long-term stroke damage is not immutable and that with exercise its never too late for the brain and body to recover, says Daniel Hanley, M.D., professor of neurology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Tuff Tread Rehab Treadmills are available for purchase through the GSA Advantage on Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a Tuff Tread question or need to explore customization opportunities? Contact an Ironcompany.com Tuff Tread expert today at 1-888-758-7527.
- All Steel Construction of frame, hood, foot runners, and display for protection of key components and electronics.
- RFT coating will not scratch, chip, crack or fade like powder coating and plastic.
- Patented Force Multiplier System with 4 HP Continuous Duty DC motor leads the industry in power, torque, and safety.
- Runs on standard 110V with less than 7 amp power draw. (Optional 220V)
- 8 preset program profiles and 3 custom programs for various protocols.
- Interactive HR technology controls elevation to keep user in HR zone
- Gerkin Treadmill Protocol included
- Quick start - 5 window LED constantly displays: Cals/Mets/Watts, Time, Distance/Pulse, Incline, and Speed, plus a Scrolling Dot Matrix Program Information Display.
- Patented Flip-Up handrails for serious runners.
- Natural Stride Response (NSR) two stage shock absorbing system.
- No Maintenance reversible deck.
- Heat dissipating belt with ultrasonic welded seam for longer life.
- Self Cleaning under hood
- Emergency kill switch w/ lanyard including Safety Stop feature
- Reading rack and convenient accessory tray.
- Long life push buttons are water resistant and tested to over 1,000,000 cycles.
- Belt / Walking Dimensions: 21 x 63
- Bullet Proof Display
- Patented Force Multiplier
- Cyclonic Cooling
- Zero Load Motor
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- 2 1/2" precision balanced crowned rollers.
- Speed Range 0.1 - 8 MPH
- Grade Elevation 0-15%
- 700 LB User Weight Capacity.
- Full Commercial Unrestricted-Use Warranty
- Treadmill Dimensions: 37" x 87" footprint w/ 8" step-up
- Treadmill Weight: 590 lbs
Warranty is Full Commercial Unlimited Use. Limited Lifetime Frame and NSR Shock Absorbing System. 10 Yrs Motor / 5 Yrs Parts & Electronics / 1 Year Labor
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Need to make a large purchase of heavy duty treadmills? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Shipping cost included within the continental US only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.