Remanufactured 4400PT Stairclimber Stepper -- Stairmaster (Refurbished-STAIRMASTER-4400PT)
Remanufactured Stairmaster 4400PT Stairclimber Stepper - Remanufactured fitness equipment offers the most cost effective GSA purchase solution for government and military spending budgets. Purchase of certified and tested refurbished commercial cardio equipment will save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars over purchasing new, allowing your base or facility additional fiscal year-end funds to spend towards other fitness equipment. Choose from dozens of treadmills, upright cycles, recumbent exercise bikes, steppers, stepmills, and elliptical cross-trainers from top club brands such as Life Fitness, Precor, Cybex, Star Trac, Tectrix, and StairMaster. Many remanufactured cardio machines are priced with shipping included to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limits. All remanufactured products offered by IRON COMPANY® were originally manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act. As a preferred GSA-contracted supplier, IRON COMPANY® has been providing quality remanufactured exercise equipment Made in the USA to US Government and military facilities around the world for years. Equipment performance you can trust at the price you can afford!
Stairmaster® Remanufactured 4400PT Stepper - The 4400PT Stepper delivers exceptional results! It gives you the same cardiovascular workout that you get on a treadmill plus a superior lower-body muscular workout. The independent pedal geometry ensures safe, biomechanically correct movements and speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout.
Refurbished equipment is only as good as the refurbisher!
- Priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit
- Independent pedal geometry ensures safe, bio-mechanically correct movement.
- Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout.
- Space-saving design fits in less than 2' x 4' of floor space.
- Electronically controlled brake precisely controls the pedal descent from 26 to 174 steps - Includes Polar® Heart Rate monitor capability
- Includes Polar® Heart Rate monitor capability
- Condition: Remanufactured
- L: 41" W: 22" H: 69"
- Power Source: 110v
- Machine Weight: 126 lbs.
- Lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks
Additional Information that you should know:
We utilize the latest technology and the #1 remanufacturer of used fitness equipment. But we just want you to know that any plastic pieces, plastic coverings, or shroud coverings may have minor scratches as the equipment is not brand new. These plastic pieces are only replaced if they are broken. Don't worry, as your new refurbished cardio machine is restored to factory specifications and will bring you years of enjoyment and save you tons of money off new prices!
Serviced Option Info:
Choosing a Serviced machine over a Refurbished machine is a great way to get an even better deal on a commercial machine. However realize that these "Serviced" machines are not gone through with a fine tooth comb like the "Refurbished" option. In other words, your serviced machine is removed from the club that purchased it as new, cleaned up and then resold. All serviced machines leave our warehouse in perfect working condition and carry a 90-day warranty on parts.
- Limited Warranty. IRON COMPANY® hereby provides Customer a six-month warranty on parts and labor, and a one-year warranty on motors; the warranty shall commence on the date IRON COMPANY® ships the Equipment to Customer. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Equipment. Warranty is valid within the United States only.
- All warranty issues are at the discretion and authorization of IRON COMPANY® only. IRON COMPANY® has the first right to rectify any problem with customer before determining if a certified technician will be used. Any technicians are to be certified and authorized by IRON COMPANY® only. Equipment must be located within a 75 mile radius of an authorized and certified technician. Any parts shipped for a warranty issue are paid for by IRON COMPANY® and shipping on all parts returned to IRON COMPANY® are paid for by the customer, unless otherwise stated.*
- "Normal wear" parts are also the responsibility of the customer. Warranty excludes normal wear parts, such as belts, wax, etc., and normal wear parts are susceptible to Regular Routine Maintenance. Proof of maintenance during the warranty period is required. All equipment must be regularly maintained by a certified technician during warranty period. Cardio equipment runs on different types of voltages and amperages. Some products, i.e. treadmills, require a dedicated circuit. Batteries are excluded from warranties. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the proper voltages and amperages are used for proper operation. If in question, please contact us.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY available. Click here to view Extended Warranty options for this remanufactured cardio machine.
Looking for refurbished cardio equipement for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Will-call pickup is available at multiple locations across the country. To find out if you are near a remanufacturer supplier warehouse or if you would like more information about will-call options, please contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Will-call packing and preparation service fee may apply. Click here for information about refurbished equipment supplier location in California.